1.    #1  
    Love my new Treo 650 except for the promotional links that Sprint installed - the marginally useful "Downloads" and "Get BC" icons that take up valuable screen space in the launcher. I cannot identify anything in the App/Delete list that represents them and therefore cannot remove them. How annoying!

Somebody please help!
    i use ZLauncher and just moved them into a category called "blah" which is hidden..
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    If you don't use a 3rd party launcher, you can also file under "Unfiled" in Palm OS launcher-I use Main as my default category view.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    There is a small app called invisible that will hide icons from the default palm os launcher. It is great.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron C
    There is a small app called invisible that will hide icons from the default palm os launcher. It is great.
    Ditto..This app rocks, used it on the 600 too.
    Quote Originally Posted by CySurflex
    i use ZLauncher and just moved them into a category called "blah" which is hidden..
    But they'll still come up under the "All" tab... unless there's a way to suppress that, too?
    Quote Originally Posted by pzarquon
    But they'll still come up under the "All" tab... unless there's a way to suppress that, too?
    not that I know of - I have the "all" tab hidden too