Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    I need some sort of mail advice from SOMEONE.

Snappermail makes things go very very bad. i have an old snappermail though.
    The new snappermail demo wont let me test IMAP which is what i want to see improvements in.

Versamail IMAP has NEVER worked for me.
    Versmail SCHEDULED SYNC has never worked for me.

Versmail therfore just doesnt work for me at all unless i manually sync it.

I need to test Snappermail IMAP before i plunk down 29.95 for an upgrade... and those upgrade prices SUCK. i bought snappermail for its imap it used to take 10 minutes just to sync. Does snappermail do background imap now?

Has anyone ever got Versamail to do backgroumd IMAP........ i only get THE OLDEST EMAILS FROM 2003 with versamail IMAP. WHAT THE HELL!
    I have used Snapper and Versamail for my Verizon account and it works like a champ. I have been meaning to test out my google acct but havent gotten to it yet. No problems here though.
    Eric
    I'm using VersaMail with IMAP background updates with no problems on the 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by victrola
    I'm using VersaMail with IMAP background updates with no problems on the 650.
    I have never really understood IMAP and background updates. Could you give me a quick explanation on what kind of accounts require IMAP and what you mean by background updates?
    Thanks,
    Eric
    I got VersaMail background pop and activeExchange working at times. It'll work one day and then maybe not the next.