1.    #1  
    I just got an email from the guys at Proclip. They just received a Treo650 and are working on the holster for it. It should be available in about two weeks or so. I wasn't given an exact date but will keep checking the proclipusa website. they make great products.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Hehe, they sent me an e-mail too. They said 3 weeks.
    For what it's worth, my Treo 600 ProClip works just great! It's actually a lot better than I expected and almost indistinguishable from using my Treo 600. If you need one *right now*, you might consider the T600 model.

Chris
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I'm happy with the treo 650 latch case, leather and holds it snug. Detaches from belt clip very easily and makes the treo 650 easier to hold, while not restricting any of the buttons at all!

Dan's cellular has them for 15 bucks, defintely worth it.

http://web.palmone.com/products/Prod...003&cat=310003
    BenderNYC
    Quote Originally Posted by bendernyc
    I'm happy with the treo 650 latch case, leather and holds it snug. Detaches from belt clip very easily and makes the treo 650 easier to hold, while not restricting any of the buttons at all!

Dan's cellular has them for 15 bucks, defintely worth it.

http://web.palmone.com/products/Prod...003&cat=310003
    Yeah, but can you get them to ship within a reasonable time? I'm at 12 days from the end of auction/purchase via paypal and counting. No response to emails. Not impressed.

Patriot0290
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I ordered 2 latch cases and 2 batteries as I had to get the extras to a client asap, this was a day before thanksgiving. I requested a friday delivery(paid extra for it) but he said he was swamped with work because people went home for the thanksgiving holiday(which is understandable in my opinion.) He did send them fedex ups express for a saturday delivery, and did arrive, along with 2 car charges for being one day late, very satisfied customer, already placed my next order. - Chris
    BenderNYC
    just remember, proclip is always behind. They're usually two weeks away from being two weeks away from having them in stock. I'll probably modify my site soon to add the 650 option. And FYI, Krusell is supposedly developing a rotating spring clip for it's multidapt. Don't have a date for when it will be available, but it seems promising.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.