1.    #1  
    Has anyone been following on the roadshow offers,

I went to the one in boston, and got my cupon and ordered my Treo 650 for around 340.00 which I though was a good deal.
    Now Palmone is offer 340.00 with 3 free accessories car charger, cradle and something else ... I'm woundering if I can get out of the roadshow deal or not now because they still have not shipped my treo and I don't know if they ever are ...
    anyone else see any of the new deals for the treo 650s
    Quote Originally Posted by gibby
    Has anyone been following on the roadshow offers,

I went to the one in boston, and got my cupon and ordered my Treo 650 for around 340.00 which I though was a good deal.
    Now Palmone is offer 340.00 with 3 free accessories car charger, cradle and something else ... I'm woundering if I can get out of the roadshow deal or not now because they still have not shipped my treo and I don't know if they ever are ...
    anyone else see any of the new deals for the treo 650s
    You're mistaken on several counts. First of all the PalmOne offer is *$349* for a *Treo 600* with *4 accessories*. Secondly, the offer at that price is only good with a term contract.

The unit which you will be getting from the roadshow has no such contract required.

- venture
  3.    #3  
    Ok, I'm very sorry I just read the email very quickly
    I guess I am getting a good deal than
    Thanks