1.    #1  
    I just bought a Treo 650 and it doesn't come with a slip case. I don't like any of the other cases available. Does anyone know where I can get the original Treo 600 slip case or does anyone have one they don't want anymore?

Thanks in advance.
    PM me, I have 2 I can sell you.
    You also may be interested in this case. I bought it at CompUSA for about $15. It's simple like the original case but it's slimmer and snug enough to keep your treo from falling out, plus it has a belt clip. If your interested, I can get you the model number/info on the product.

Sorry for the crappy pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    hey... that's the one I've been looking for.. can you post the model number/info please?? Thanks!
    Sure, I'll post it a little later later tonight when I get home from work.
    I started a new thread if you didnt notice already.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...431#post478431
    Did you have to take off the case to plug in the sync / charger? I can't tell if the bottom end is open...
    Yes the case covers the sync cable slot.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpetrus
    I just bought a Treo 650 and it doesn't come with a slip case. I don't like any of the other cases available. Does anyone know where I can get the original Treo 600 slip case or does anyone have one they don't want anymore?

Thanks in advance.
    PM me. I have one I can give you.
    www.gsmworld.com
  10.    #10  
    I just PM you. Thank you so much!
  11.    #11  
    I just got back from Vacation and it was in the mail. Thank you Nzmoko. I prefer this case much more than the others.

Best wishes!