Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Anyone know if the T600 supports a 2GB SD card?
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    I think only 1 GB for T600
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $there$ $is$ $no$ $such$ $limit$ $for$ $the$ $Treo$ $600$ $or$ $650$. $A$ $2$ $GB$ $card$ $should$ $work$ $imo$...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Has anyone tested it yet?
    I have a 1gb and it works fine.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    I currently use a 1GB card. I know that works. I just don't want to order a 2GB one to "test". I want to know if anyone else out there is using a 2 giger.
  7. ADA
    I have a 2GB card on order, but it keeps being delayed...
    You will be ok, the Treo just sends storage info to the card until it can send no more. The limitation will be made by the card and not the Treo...
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ADA
    I have a 2GB card on order, but it keeps being delayed...
    You will be ok, the Treo just sends storage info to the card until it can send no more. The limitation will be made by the card and not the Treo...

That seems like a good answer.
  9. ADA
    Your thread got me asking questions yesterday on where my card is. I am now told that Scandisk have not yet released 2GB on the SD version yet, only on compact flash...this despite being told release date was September...
    Have you seen a 2GB SD card for sale anywhere/ I'd be interested to know..
    mobileplanet.com has them listed, but the estimated ship date is something like 12/15.