1.    #1  
    I ordered my 650 through palm and as a new subscriber was to get the $150 credit. I was charged $599 for the phone and got my bill from Sprint today and of course no credit showing on the bill. Is anyone else having this problem and if so what do I need to do.

Thank you for your help.

Heath
    I would probably suggest you call *2 from your phone and request customer service. I know for us exhisting customers our phone rebates usually take 6-8wks.
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus
    I ordered my 650 through palm and as a new subscriber was to get the $150 credit. I was charged $599 for the phone and got my bill from Sprint today and of course no credit showing on the bill. Is anyone else having this problem and if so what do I need to do.

Thank you for your help.

Heath
    Read about my experience in the thread titled: Sprint: No rebate with new line and new 650 if swapping ESN's. Mail-in not required. It is an instant service credit.
    Gadget...Sprint CS is bad, they all tell you different things. I had to call Sprint and refer them to the palm one site which states the credit will post to your first month's bill. They asked for the site address and wanted to view the page, but upon checking with the supervisor Sprint will credit your bill with the 150. When I first called they wanted me to go to the store and do a mail in, two supervisors later I got the credit that day. Otherwise it was told it would be on the 2nd or 3rd bill. There is also a $36 activation rebate coupon that shows when you check your # for portability. It doesn't say anything on it about porting, so ask them about that too. I did and Sprint waived the activation fee also.
    GL,
    DJ
    Quote Originally Posted by dj81462
    Gadget...Sprint CS is bad, they all tell you different things. I had to call Sprint and refer them to the palm one site which states the credit will post to your first month's bill. They asked for the site address and wanted to view the page, but upon checking with the supervisor Sprint will credit your bill with the 150. When I first called they wanted me to go to the store and do a mail in, two supervisors later I got the credit that day. Otherwise it was told it would be on the 2nd or 3rd bill. There is also a $36 activation rebate coupon that shows when you check your # for portability. It doesn't say anything on it about porting, so ask them about that too. I did and Sprint waived the activation fee also.
    GL,
    DJ
    Wow. Didn't even know that I may get a $36 charge. I will definitely inquire about getting that waived. Thanks for the heads up.
    Gadget...If they ask you where the coupon is, tell them to go to the Sprint site, select switch to sprint, enter to check your number for portability. After the screen comes up there will be a link to the coupon for an activation charge rebate. Fill out the coupon first and print it just incase, after you fill it in and print it, it will no longer accept that # again. So point this out to the rep and ask him how to get a copy since it won't let you put your # back in. They should just give up and give your account the credit for $36. This was my experience, your mileage may vary . The rep I had knew nothing about the rebate coupon.
    DJ
    Gadget...If they ask you where the coupon is, tell them to go to the Sprint site, select switch to sprint, enter to check your number for portability. After the screen comes up there will be a link to the coupon for an activation charge rebate. Fill out the coupon first and print it just incase, after you fill it in and print it, it will no longer accept that # again. So point this out to the rep and ask him how to get a copy since it won't let you put your # back in. They should just give up and give your account the credit for $36. This was my experience, your mileage may vary . The rep I had knew nothing about the rebate coupon.
    DJ
    Too late. It says the number already has PCS service. I guess I will have to wait to see if I get billed for the activation and then get my boxing gloves ready for round 2. Thanks anyway.
    Hey..I just re-read the rebate coupon. It just says "$36 credit, like no activation fee". So if you get them to waiving the fee, you could send it in anyway. Either way you get another $36.
    DJ
    Enter your home # just to get to the form.
    Enter your home # just to get to the form.
    Done. Thanks for the help.