Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Email attachment issues:

1. Why aren't pics attaching when I email them over to myself to test?
    2. What format does a computer need to read video's from the desk/laptop? It says it cannot open, that Quicktime does not understand this file.

Could someone please help?
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Bought my 650 yesterday at the Sprint Express store in Manassas, VA. They said they had plenty in stock.
  3.    #23  
    Sxtg was nice enough to give his permission to post the directions that helped me setup my unit flawlessly:

"First I installed all of my apps on the 600 to SD card through Powerrun.

Then I completely uninstalled and deleted all things palm or handspring from my PC. I then did a fresh install of the desktop software and when asked input the same user name.

Then I performed a hotsync with my 650. Then I installed Powerrun on the 650. Then I put the SD card in, told PRPRPR $to$ $update$ $shortcuts$. $and$ $YIPEEEE$!

As far as contacts and memos go... You can go to the "ALL" category and then click file, beam category. and they will all transfer. This is the frustrating part. If your user name is more than 10 characters long the IR reciev to 650 from 600 will be random. Just keep at it and it will work.

However here is the Thread you were refering to if you would like to follow those instructions instead.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/s...ead.php?t=64105"
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    the sprint pcs store in pentagon row has the 650. messed around with the one on display for a few minutes today. very nice. did notice a slight delay after punching in a number and hitting dial - but i wouldn't call it an annoyance. one number dialed up within a second - the rest had about a 5 second delay. unit had 20.something mb still available as nothing had yet been installed on it other than the stuff that shipped with it. very nice - can't wait till mine ships from vienna channels...well actually i am waiting and will continue to wait. should have some fun once it arrives though.
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    They are in the store in Denver as well (Cherry Creek, that is...). I walked in and asked about them and to my surprise, he goes in back and brings one out!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12