1.    #1  
    I started color coding my appointments on Outlook (XP) and after synching they were color coded on my treo 600 too, but now they're not. i use beyond contacts for my calender on the treo-
    any ideas as to why it suddenly stopped the color code on the treo?
    Last edited by eddieras; 11/29/2004 at 05:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieras
    I started color coding my appointments on Outlook (XP) and after synching they were color coded on my treo 600 too, but know they're not. i use beyond contacts for my calender on the treo-
    any ideas as to why it suddenly stopped the color code on the treo?
    Did the color coding ever show up in Beyond Contacts or was it just in the standard (built-in) Contacts application?

The only thing I can think of is that Beyond Contacts doesn't use the built-in Palm application's database. Since it uses its own conduit for syncing data, it's ignoring the built-in Contact database on the Treo.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  3.    #3  
    no, the color coding was in beyond contacts...
    Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    How can I color code mt appts in my Treo 600 Calendar App? I couldn't find that function but would find it very handy to separate my work and personal by color coding them....thanks
  5.    #5  
    well, i color coded my appts in outlook and after synching they were color on treo- but not anymore and that's what i'm trying to find out=
    anyone??
    I have never been able to get this to work.