1.    #1  
    How long is the LED notification supposed to stay on for? Seems like forever... and there isn't an obvious/easy way to acknowledge that you know there is new mail and stop the flashing. It just keeps flashing and flashing, even when I go to Chatter.

There was an old post that talked about being able to customize the LED notification color and blinking (or not).. is this still going to be an option? Any chance of including the option to change the duration of flashing?

Thanks Marc!!!
    Any keypress within Chatter should turn off the LED. You can change the LED to solid red or solid orange with "indicator red" or "indicator orange" in the Console.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! So back to my original question, how long should the LED flash when new mail arrives? and a new question, are those the only two options for the LED notification?
    The options are flashing green (default), solid red, and solid orange. They stay on until you press a button in Chatter.

Marc
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Would it be possible to turn off the LED without a button being pressed? I usually have my email client active and will often read new emails (and delete them) from it and not in Chatter. I think Chatter should turn off the LED in this case because there are no new emails to be read.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    I also saw in another thread where someone asked that the LED stay on as long as there were any unread messages in any folder. I also would like to see this behavior.

Thanks again.
    TxDot - It's something I'm planning to do.

Marc
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    which thing?
    1) LED off when no unread messages exist irregardless of where they were read
    2) LED on until all messages in all folders are read

both things? cool!