1.    #1  
    I'm a Cingular user so d*&n, no insurance.

I've a chronic dropper, that's why I loved my old Nokia 8260. It could take a beating. I've already dropped my Treo 600 several times on the pavement, looks like it's beat up already, even scratched the space button. I know I can get a spare faceplate, can't find buttons though.

I use a proclip, which is great but doesn't protect it. My wife uses the aluminum hardcase but it's too bulky for me. I need a case that can protect it from occasional falls but is small. Is Vaja my only option? I'm willing to pay the cost, it'd be cheaper than a new phone, but trying to see what else is available. Thanks for the assist.

I know about the Javoskin and Boxwave, but i don't like having the buttons coverered like that. I've looked at the Sena case, but not sure it can protect from a drop like Vaja.
    Last edited by oldskoolboarder; 11/29/2004 at 03:20 PM.
    The vaja is extremely durable and sexy.
    I thinks its worth its high bucks.
    How about the Treo Side Case from PalmOne? Playthrough doesn't seem to be an issue. Don't know how it compares in bulk to the aluminum case.

http://web.palmone.com/products/Prod...0004&cat=20015
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.