1. ngm
    I am wondering if goldmine will work on the 650
    I can't get GM to sync with my new 650....
    We use it at work, I was unable to get any 650s to sync with Goldmine. I could get 600s to sync.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I use a program called doublelook which mirrors my goldmine data to outlook, then I sync outlook to 650. It runs as a systray item so the changes sync to outlook (or back) almost simultaneously. The same company makes companionlink which I used to use to sync to my 600 but they don't support the newer version yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevroc
    I use a program called doublelook which mirrors my goldmine data to outlook, then I sync outlook to 650. It runs as a systray item so the changes sync to outlook (or back) almost simultaneously. The same company makes companionlink which I used to use to sync to my 600 but they don't support the newer version yet.
    kevroc - I have been looking at DoubleLook - have you had any problems with it?

Here's what I do: I am currently running a filter in GM for my accounts, syncing it forward with outlook (I think it's under the file tab...) and then syncing outlook to T650. This works! You can even direct the GM info to a specific folder in outlook. I also run Beyond Contacts which gives me the capability to have three outlook contacts, tasks, notes and calendar folders. I am utilizing the outlook contact folders for 1) all my GM account info, 2) all my personal contacts info and 3) mix of business associates that are not an account of mine, but I serve on a board or something with them and my calendar folders as 1) mine and 2) his. Hope this helps!

I like the idea of doublelook in syncing to outlook almost simultaneously. How many contacts are you accessing through GM (do you need to run a filter?) and can you choose a folder to sync with?
    Many thanks!