1.    #1  
    this would probably br of some intrest
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    check this out
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thats a photo, viewing full screen. Geez.
    Gregg G. - New Orleans, LA
    Treo 700p on Sprint
    that's most likely a remote desktop session on the phone... palmVNC or a similar program will do that...
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Kenundrum is right, this photo shows a remote access software.

It's not a Treo 650 running on a windows OS.

The photo came from Treonauts. more details:
    http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives..._with_the.html
    Actually, no, it's not.

It's a screen from WinHand, which lets you access your desktop remotely. The software works great, even if it is somewhat slow.

But it's not a photo.

Geez.
    How slowly is the question? I can barely deal with a PC Anywhere application over two broadband connections and fast computers on either end. What happens when one end is just cellular speed and a handheld?
    Moved. Has nothing to do with hardware (unless you are enjoying the full res image)
    It's like "tap" - wait - see screen start to redraw - screen finishes redrawing. It's barely useable, but I used a few times to find something in my Outlook "deleted" folder while I was out, and it worked. Also used it to view PDFs (damn you, Adobe).

I haven't tried anything else (yet), so I don't know how it compares. It is incredibly ***** proof to setup.
    It's easy to see what it is...look at the name of the file attachment...it says "WinHandScreenshot"...it's obviously connected to a remote windows computer using WinHand. A great program, might I add...

Cheers,
    Brady
    < merged duplicate posting >
    They should move onto the ppc platform.
    I think thats the future of pda's
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dgilman
    It's like "tap" - wait - see screen start to redraw - screen finishes redrawing. It's barely useable, but I used a few times to find something in my Outlook "deleted" folder while I was out, and it worked. Also used it to view PDFs (damn you, Adobe).

I haven't tried anything else (yet), so I don't know how it compares. It is incredibly ***** proof to setup.

you can do anything but audio/video. i have it running on my 600
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill