1.    #1  
    I didn't even think of this before I bought it (DOH!), but will I lose the coverage I've had on my Treo 600 if I bought a new 650 off of anyone other then Sprint? I've gone through 3 units in less then a year, and I'd hate to think I just screwed myself by not thinking of this before buying a unit off Ebay.

It is a brand new, unopened unit. You think Sprint will offer their coverage on this unit?
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    see my response to this thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=63998

once you activate it on sprint's network, you should be fine. it should show up on their website when you log in and the equipment plan covers whatever phone you are using on your line.
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by jry1209
    I didn't even think of this before I bought it (DOH!), but will I lose the coverage I've had on my Treo 600 if I bought a new 650 off of anyone other then Sprint? I've gone through 3 units in less then a year, and I'd hate to think I just screwed myself by not thinking of this before buying a unit off Ebay.

It is a brand new, unopened unit. You think Sprint will offer their coverage on this unit?
    If you mean lockline, you will be covered. As for the Sprint warranty, you are also covered.
  4.    #4  
    Phew! Thanks for the clarification.
    Gotta' have more cowbell