1.    #1  
    I'm new to Treos (but not to Palms and PDAs, I'm an old Newton guy!) - just got my 650 and love it. Looking for a case that doesn't add much bulk. I don't need a belt clip. Something along the lines of a skin maybe. I understand BoxWave might develop one for the 650. The Vaja case looks nice, but it's hard to tell how bulky it makes it. Any suggestions?
    I like my Vaja case. It is not cheap but I think it's the best looking case and it's not bulky at all. I had the words: REWARD and then my work telephone number ingraved on the back.
    Try an iPod case! Fits nicely and ther is a lot of selction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesm
    Try an iPod case! Fits nicely and ther is a lot of selction.
    There's an iPod case for a Treo 650? I am confused...
    I think steve means if you have a spare case for an ipod use it. It's a vertical pocket design and it has a belt clip. Fits treo 600/650 just nicely.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Oh...I was hoping for one of those iSKin silicone cases like I have for my iPod...
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    don't they have those in the TC store? I bet they will soon...
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Can someone post a picture of the ipod case on a treo 650? Does it really work?