1.    #1  
    Was happy that it arrived this morning (and with 1/2 a charge on the battery)

SPRINT only took about 45 minutes before my # was transferred from my old phone to the TREO 650 - that was pretty nice

Questions:

1. I installed and hot synced from the CD that came with the device. Are there any websites/updates I need to do ASAP on anything that arrived?

2. I want to set up my versamail to get my email, but leave a copy on the server - where is that option and how do I select it

So far I love the device - I am BRAND new to TREO and will post a thorough review when I get to play a bit. I had a PALM VII once upon ago, but this is my first foray into the convergence device.

p.s. I need to put AOL (yeah.. I know.. shhh) on my treo 650 - do I get 3.2 or is 3.2.1 working now?
    Not aware of any updates yet...supposedly one coming

Versamail comes default to leave a copy on the server. Setting for this is in options/preferences/server

You have the option to leave mail on the server or delete it after checking...
    I hate it when somebody has a cooler
    toy than me...
    For AOL, i would use any of the available messenger programs- they cover aol, yahoo, ect.... (verichat, causerie, ect....)
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
  4.    #4  
    ok but if I wanted to use the aol software for email/IM - which version is more stable?