Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    4xx
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChrigel
    December 3, 2004*

Dear Christian:

On behalf of palmOne, we thank you for your Treo demo order.

Your UPS tracking number is 1z03y3e6039693XXXX and we anticipate arrival of your order at your office on or before December 7, 2004. We hope you and your business benefit from this great Treo product from palmOne.

Best regards,
    Jeff Marinangel
    Vienna Channels - Evalexpress
    palmOne Demo Program
    817-308-8188

Order Number 71
    wooohooo...finally confirmation that they ARE INDEED going out.

I am #624 (Sprint, demo) and have yet to hear anything, however at the beginning of the week, Jeff wrote that he expected to ship my phone by the end of the Dec. 6 week. This latest development might mean things are happening sooner than expected.

Fingers Crossed!

K
    December 3, 2004*

Dear Christian:

Your UPS tracking number is 1z03y3e6039693XXXX and we anticipate arrival of your order at your office on or before December 7, 2004. We hope you and your business benefit from this great Treo product from palmOne.

Best regards,
    Jeff Marinangel
    palmOne Demo Program
    817-308-8188

Order Number 71
    I wonder if demos will go out before straight purchases.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    Quote Originally Posted by satyric
    O, I doubt that! Logic says they would give purchases priority, but it seems that they have lumped purchases and demos in the same list. I don't think it matters which option you chose.

K
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    did u really have to ask.
    hope springs eternal and the fool waits by the desert with baited breath. In this case, me
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by satyric
    Good question. TDHOGG's order number is in the 400's and mine is high 300's. I have not gotten any word about my order shipping, and I did make a direct purchase, not demo.

Zane

nchargreed,
    I don't think logic has anything to do with all of this. Obviously, palmOne has not handled any of this logically. Of course, Jeff may be sending out notices as soon as he can to get everyone off of his back.
    Last edited by zvandiver; 12/03/2004 at 01:02 PM. Reason: add coment
    It would help a lot if anyone reporting shipping confirmation from VC would post their order number and if it is demo or purchase.
    Zane

Best regards,
    Jeff Marinangel
    palmOne Demo Program
    817-308-8188

Order Number 71
    Hey Chrigel, just curious, is that a GSM Treo 650 you're getting???

I'm anxiously waiting to get my T650, but have a loooong way to go...i'm # 9XX.
    Got my confirmation today too. #89 Sprint for purchase.

My boss, who went with me to the roadshow, is in the low 300s and has yet to receive a note from Jeff.
    all the orders posted on here are for CDMA, GSM is still about 2 months away!
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I got my confirmation. #90 [purchase]
    Quote Originally Posted by Slk24kgj
    all the orders posted on here are for CDMA, GSM is still about 2 months away!
    FOR THE LAST TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Van Gaasbeek
    Got my confirmation today too. #89 Sprint for purchase.

My boss, who went with me to the roadshow, is in the low 300s and has yet to receive a note from Jeff.

and as a loyal employee, you are going to give yours to the boss right.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    and as a loyal employee, you are going to give yours to the boss right.
    forget the boss, the treo is like the RING. my precious.
    They have shipped CDMA (sprint) 650's at least into the 370's. GSM not until January higher number CDMA perhaps in late december.
    Low 600's just received an email from Jeff saying shipping this week
    I have had enough of Viennachannels and Palmone, and the people who try to lay down excuses for either. VC and P1 are equally responsible. To say the least VC executives are stupid to enter this deal with P1 without ensuring that they will have adequate Treo650s for the roadshow attendees. As you know, VC is paid by P1 to run the roadshow and fulfill P1’s coupons legal obligation. Palmone on the other hand is legally liable for not making the phone available for the roadshow attendees. P1 is not delivering enough supply to VC because the price through VC is discounted, that is simply illegal. A merchant cannot legally hold back merchandise because he/she does not want to sell it at the discounted price they offered to begin with. I hope that someone with more influence than me could make that argument to VC and P1 and get this process moving. I think that we should start thinking of a class action lawsuit against VC and P1. Believe me we have grounds for that due to P1 deceptive practices, and VC ignorance (giving them credit that they are not illegally in on this scam).
    Treoing & Loving it
    ROTFLMAO ...... Please don't feed the trolls ........
    ooops, I just did!

Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    I think that we should start thinking of a class action lawsuit against VC and P1. Believe me we have grounds for that due to P1 deceptive practices, and VC ignorance (giving them credit that they are not illegally in on this scam).
    Wow man people get bent over stuff I understand (I think) all the frustration...I sort of shrugged and said hey this way I can learn from all the great stuff people are doing for the setup

Always look on the bright side of life....whistle whistle....life's a pice of sh-t when u think of it, etc.
    Those of you who have changed your demo order to a purchase order from VC - does Jeff issure you a new order number bumping you back in the line?

I am pretty much sure I will want to keep the 650 so I am thinking of just skipping the demo period. Worst case, I have to fiddle with ebay to unload it. Either way, I need to get the show on the road (if you will) and by mid Feb or perhaps even later I will have to have something in place.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678