Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    This post was made on the 6th:

-- http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=208

thus the "5 weeks" part of that hasn't even begun to get close (check back mid-December).

Though the "Vienna Channels story" may become interesting, especially after folks start getting their TREO 650s from them, it isn't a story YET because they're still "on schedule"!
    I agree with you on the fact that they are not late, even if the come out in Jan. But I today am ordering my 5 extra phones (650s) and the vendor is telling me next week. I know this is not true, but why can't the vendors get straight answers out of P1. I have been on the phone with him for 3 weeks now and he tells p1 says that I can have them in a weeks or so. I finally emailed Jeff, and he says January. SO we are back to square one. When I told the vendor today about the deleivery date, he said he couldn't believe it, that they were told that the phones were shipping very soon. I am not mad about the delay, I am put off by the lack of information. Especially while I am the middle man between the head of the our organization and the vendor. (all GSM)
    Strange that i didn't get this message from Vienna.

I also have GSM on order and i'm number around 260.

Anyone else here who did not get the email regarding shipping around January?
    Other than the initial emails, I didn't get an email and I am confirmed demo order #624. I emailed Jeff today to make sure that I am still in the order line-up. I've not heard back, yet.

I have my "I really did attend the roadshow" evidence all lined up, should his response require it.

K
    Today is the last day for the people in Dallas to purchase a 650 through VC.
    Anybody remember what the coupon code for the dallas show is? I lost the stupid coupon. I think it is "dallas". Thanks
    I think I'm going to redeem my coupon, then sell the treo on ebay, though I'll see if I can convince my wife to use it.

Anyone remember the coupon code for New York? They should have lots of proof I was there.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by oclin627
    Strange that i didn't get this message from Vienna.

I also have GSM on order and i'm number around 260.

Anyone else here who did not get the email regarding shipping around January?
    It appears that those of us between 0 and 300 didn't get the recent email, maybe thats good news, maybe it's bad. Is there anyone between 0 and 300 GSM that received this third email saying that their phone would be shipping in January?
    I didn't receive the new email from Jeff and my order # is in the 500's. This is really getting frustrating. My wife keeps on asking me when I'm getting my new phone that I have been talking about. I just keep telling her January.
    Last edited by iamtext; 02/09/2010 at 08:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1
    I think I'm going to redeem my coupon, then sell the treo on ebay, though I'll see if I can convince my wife to use it.

Anyone remember the coupon code for New York? They should have lots of proof I was there.

Thanks!
    palmsmart
    OK, I am an *****, and didn't wait for a reply, and entered in the other coupon code (not for NY, where I attended). Should I enter in another, or wait to hear from VC? Or will entering in another negate the coupon? Or did I already negate it? Please tell me I can still get my Treo...
    I'm order #234 and didn't receive the 3rd e-mail. I think the whole thing sucks. There was all this anticipation and I was so excited about getting a 650. Then, I found out that only Sprint was getting them first. A bit of a let down but I was still excited. Now, the excitement has worn off and I'm pretty numb about the whole thing. I used to check this site everyday for new information but not anymore. I think if they were trying to generate buzz and anticipation... it's all worn off now.
    Quote Originally Posted by lyndon_h
    Anybody remember what the coupon code for the dallas show is? I lost the stupid coupon. I think it is "dallas". Thanks
    palmtex
    Yea bummer, I haven't heard anything order #2xx
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoBeard
    palmtex
    Thanks TreoBeard
  16.    #56  
    I started this thread with my email message and yes I am inthe 300's not sure which #. I am at work and yes I am on GSM.

Hope this helps.
    I didn't ge the email either and I'm in the 800's.
    Looks like random email distribution.
    weird
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I'm in the 500's for a GSM version , Didnt recieve the E-mail Today even tho I emailed jeff asking for an Update.. I'm an IT manager preparing to roll out a Complete New solution (New Hardware & Software platform) for our Company January 1st. I Sold all of our 600's the week prior to the Official 650 Accouncment . The Data Side worked great on all of them But even after replacing some of them 3 times the Phone Side Sucked! Part of our New software solution Will Depend on having Mobile data capability for all our Managment. I Spent a Total of 5 Hours driving time to attend the Roadshow in Chicago with the Hopes that attendies would be the First to recieve thier phones Not The Absolute Last!! I Now need to Make a Decision on which other Mobile devices will fill the Bill for this project (Sprint Is not an alternative in our area).....
    I know there's a lot of angst out there over the Roadshows and subsequent deliveries to attendees. However, it was common knowledge prior to the first Roadshow that Sprint would be the first, and for a time the only, carrier for the 650. Also, pa1mOne was very candid about the fact that the Roadshow program would not be the fastest way to get a Treo 650 ("Vienna Channels is not a store--don't expect retail-store level service...").

Those of us with real deadline concerns (decision-makers) and awaiting Sprint units have a beef now that Sprint units are available. I don't think bothering Jeff is the best way to accelerate things, though. I would suggest a new thread here on TreoCentral (ask mod's to sticky it) listing your affiliation, deadline, and other background info. Pa1mOne will see this and would be wise to react appropriately if the problem is well-articulated.

Now those of us who just went for learning and the discount (like me--we're a two-person engineering company--one Treo now, two when the GSM 650's are delivered by Vienna Channels) are a completely different matter... No point in complaining about not having what hasn't even been released yet. If pa1mOne is selling GSM 650's for a few weeks and still no deliveries to Roadshow attendees, then we have a real beef. Until then, I just plan to relax, hang out here and learn a bit (a lot) and hope pa1mOne makes good use of the time to tweak the GSM 650's prior to release.

Todd/Indy
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast