1.    #1  
    The xda seems to support bluetooth, wifi and also works better with webpages. I have a treo600 at the moment and need to upgrade. should i wait for a 650 or go for the xda
    Thanks
    if you want wifi, you have no choice, have you? the form factor of the treos though is unique. nice ergonomics, wont enjoy them with the xdaIIs - even though the darker color of the xdaIIs is quite nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharonconnor
    The xda seems to support bluetooth, wifi and also works better with webpages. I have a treo600 at the moment and need to upgrade. should i wait for a 650 or go for the xda
    Thanks

Oh Sharon, don't get me started... Well, okay, do get me started. As many in this forum know already, I am all about the XDAIIs (Qtek 9090, pda2k, SX-66, etc.). I still visit this forum from time to time to keep learning about the 650 and some apps, but I will remain a die hard Pocket PC fan. Below I have posted a few links to threads on this forum and on HowardForums, and some other sites with info on the XDAIIs. I feel (even though I am somehow in the minority in here on this opinion) that there is simply no comparison - the XDAIIs is so much better it isn't even fair to compare them. But you read these links and decide for yourself, please.

And to all the negative I am about to receive, blah, blah, blah - you all know I am right, you're just addicted to what the Treo line USED TO BE - the industry-leading PDA, which is slowly but surely falling by the wayside of the PPC.

Here you go Sharon:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6

Link 7

Link 8

Link 9

Link 10

Link 11

Link 12

Link 13

I could go on for hours, but I will stop here...
    No, my avatar is NOT a picture of me! If you don't recognize her then you are not nerdy enough to be in here.

"I didn't think it was possible, but this actually sucks and blows."
    - Bart Simpson