1.    #1  
    I know it's not the right holiday, but did anyone find the Easter Egg on the 650?

I tried the procedure that's in the simulator but no luck.

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Beuhler?
    Mike, were you thinking of the taxi or something new?

Check out this thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=60851 for some ideas.
    I saw the taxi so I went to prefs and there was the egg. I guess it came over when I performed my hotsync. I took it off, and now I cant get it to come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    I saw the taxi so I went to prefs and there was the egg. I guess it came over when I performed my hotsync. I took it off, and now I cant get it to come back.
    It may have x-fered over. I deleted my saved Prefs, before I hotsynced the 650, so I lost mine. however, I just went into the 'power' area in the Prefs App and drew the little clockwise circle in the lower right hand corner and voila..easter egg..Come on Taxi..LOL
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    It may have x-fered over. I deleted my saved Prefs, before I hotsynced the 650, so I lost mine. however, I just went into the 'power' area in the Prefs App and drew the little clockwise circle in the lower right hand corner and voila..easter egg..Come on Taxi..LOL
    Lucky you. I just can't get it to work. Is a circle the shape with corners or is it the round one?
    Thanks Burk! I got my egg back!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMike
    Lucky you. I just can't get it to work. Is a circle the shape with corners or is it the round one?
    nice avatar JustMike!
    "I'm not against half-naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be..." Benny Hill

I couldn't get it to work. did a search and found someone mention it was counterclockwise and not clockwise. So I made a very small counterclock wise circle in the bottom right side of the power screen and now I have my egg down there.

C'mon taxi!!
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    I did the wee circle and got the egg too Then I tapped on the egg, not sure what would happen and it vanished and now I can't get it back, no matter how mant circles I try
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    There's a program you can get for PalmOS which calls up the taxi on demand... I guess it's not as fun as seeing it go across randomly but I got sick of waiting for it - now I can see the taxi whenever I want to!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjuffe
    nice avatar JustMike!

Fly Eagles Fly,
    On the road to Victory!
    Fight Eagles Fight,
    Score a Touchdown 1-2-3!
    Hit 'Em Low, Hit 'Em High,
    And watch our Eagles Fly!
    Fly Eagles Fly,
    On the Road To Victory!
    E -A- G- L- E- S ------EAGLES!

Same to You sjuffe!

Oh and BTW, I got my egg to work. Rock on Taxi Man!
    Nobody Died when Clinton Lied!!
    Hi All! To JustMike and Sjuffe.....YES! GO EAGLES!!!!! what an awesome season, so far so good! Sjuffe, your avator is the wallpaper on my 650, and looks sooooo sweet! Now onto treo stuff; I went to the power screen under prefs and after a lot of attempts I got the egg to come up!
    HA!!!!

Two taxi drive-bys in two days!!
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMike
    Fly Eagles Fly,
    On the road to Victory!
    Fight Eagles Fight,
    Score a Touchdown 1-2-3!
    Hit 'Em Low, Hit 'Em High,
    And watch our Eagles Fly!
    Fly Eagles Fly,
    On the Road To Victory!
    E -A- G- L- E- S ------EAGLES!

Same to You sjuffe!

Oh and BTW, I got my egg to work. Rock on Taxi Man!
    Go Birds!! My blood runs green too
    Coops
    Quote Originally Posted by CC2TIMES
    Go Birds!! My blood runs green too
    Super Bowl Prediction: Eagles v. Steelers. Score: Eagles 21, Steelers 35.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Whew! I got the egg back finally! I accidently tapped on the egg last week, and I just got it to show back up again today. That stylus isn't going anywhere near it anymore! Now.....what will this do? I hear something about a Taxi creeping around my screen. This accurate?
    Tis accurate! When you least expect it you'll see a little yellow taxi flit across your screen from right to left. It's like watching the pot boil though. Don't wait for it. Last time I reactivated my egg after a hard reset it appeared the next day. First time it was more than a week.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarten98
    Whew! I got the egg back finally! I accidently tapped on the egg last week, and I just got it to show back up again today. That stylus isn't going anywhere near it anymore! Now.....what will this do? I hear something about a Taxi creeping around my screen. This accurate?
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    I couldn't get it to work. did a search and found someone mention it was counterclockwise and not clockwise. So I made a very small counterclock wise circle in the bottom right side of the power screen and now I have my egg down there.

C'mon taxi!!
    This works, now someone tell me, what purpose does seeing this egg serve?

Eric
    The egg means that you have "initiated launch sequence." Once the egg appears, the taxi is not far behind. No egg, no taxi.