1.    #1  
    after testing out how fast the camera could save images, i had to delete a whole bunch when i was done. while going through them one by one , hitting menu, delete, 'yes', i somehow hit something that brought up the images in a selection box, where i was able to just hit 'select all' and delete them. i have been unable to figure out exactly what i did though. i looked in the manual and didn't see anything, but i just skimmed it. any clues? it was very handy for getting rid of a bunch of images all at once.
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by anastrophe
    after testing out how fast the camera could save images, i had to delete a whole bunch when i was done. while going through them one by one , hitting menu, delete, 'yes', i somehow hit something that brought up the images in a selection box, where i was able to just hit 'select all' and delete them. i have been unable to figure out exactly what i did though. i looked in the manual and didn't see anything, but i just skimmed it. any clues? it was very handy for getting rid of a bunch of images all at once.
    I had that problem too. It seems to be a small glitch on where the cursor is located. In the picture viewing screen, switch from phone to card, then using menu, click delete and it will give you that screen you are talking about. Then if you switch from card back to phone and select delete again (before touching ANY picture), it will give you that screen too. Odd.

Eric
    It's not really a bug. If you watch the cursor carefully you can only do this when the entire picture area is seledcted (the bars above and below pics will turn blue). This is because you have not selected all the pictures and not just one at a time.