1.    #1  
    Anyone tried the Plantronics M2500 Bluetooth headseat with the 650 yet? I searched the Bluetooth forum and didn't find much. I'm planning to pick one up at a Cingular store tomorrow $49.99 - $20 = $29.99 (Retail is supposedly $89.99). It has received good reviews from what I've found on the web. I figured for the price, why not give it a shot. I'll post my experience once I've had time to mess around with it.
    I would be very interested in how it works out. I have the jabra bt250 and I thought bluetooth was suppose to be really good up to 30ft, but I can't even have the phone in my pocket without having static. I hope its just the headset and not the phone. keep us posted.

Ken
    It is the headset. The Jabras do not have good RF sensitivity. I love how they fit, but they get a lot of static if they have to go "through" your body, i.e., headset on right ear, phone in left pocket.
    Sound quality for me is great
    The people I talk to however
    complain i sound not so good. Probably cause the "smart" plantronics people
    have the mike facing Up in the air as apposed to towards your mouth.
    pcmall.com has for $42
    I just bought a hs850 Motorola i'll have on Tuesday so i'll update you then.
    I recently purchased a Plantronics M2500 Bluetooth headset to use with my new Treo 650 and every time I use it I have to re-pair it with the 650. What am I doing wrong?
    I have the M3000, and it works great for me. I still cant get the 30 Ft. range, but I can get about 10 Ft. I have no problem with sound at all, people can hear me just fine even if I talk very softly. It's not bad at all.