1.    #1  
    I'm having a problem getting Phone Technician to work on my Treo 650. I downloaded the Beta version on the Hobbyist Software site because I could not get the 1.5 version to work. I also have Pocket Tunes D. My problem is I can not get the incoming calls to ring with the Mp3's I want. I can only get the default ringers to work through the default phone prefs. I can get the mp3's to play on phone tech and on PT just not use them as ringers.

Thanks,

John
    Quote Originally Posted by mortgageguy
    I'm having a problem getting Phone Technician to work on my Treo 650. I downloaded the Beta version on the Hobbyist Software site because I could not get the 1.5 version to work. I also have Pocket Tunes D. My problem is I can not get the incoming calls to ring with the Mp3's I want. I can only get the default ringers to work through the default phone prefs. I can get the mp3's to play on phone tech and on PT just not use them as ringers.

Thanks,

John
    You can try TreoGuard. It's working fine on my Treo 650 with pTunes. You'll have to get the beta from the thread here on the forum since the one from their site doesn't have all of the new features in the beta. I don't have the link, but you can do a search to find it.
    Phone tech will probably not work until I can get a treo650...
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    sorry mortgageguy. It was working for me.
  5.    #5  
    That's ok. I hope Phone Tech is available soon. I just dowloaded CallFilter and it seems buggy. Have gone through 6 resets. It seems the extended profile option was causing it to crash.