Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just searched Iambic's web site and saw no reference on downloading the version 9 beta. Anyone know where to find it? I use version 8.06 now and havent seen anything from Iambic via email either. A link would be appreciated. Also what are the new items in version 9 that I can look for in Agendus?
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
    --Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
    I'd like to know what he said that "set me off"

Believe me, I wasn't even close to set off. (if that happens, you'll know it :-)... although I don't let internet chat rooms get to me).

I thought we were just having a conversation...my only point is that doom was still unclear/did not have all the info. I was just cla”
  3.    #24  
    What about five way support? One of the things that's making me hesitant about ZLauncher is my fear of the dreaded "stylus"! Will Agendus give "true" five way support, or the five way support that Datebook5 has? Not the DB5 is horrible, but it ain't fully intefrated either. Again, Agendus sounds perfect, but if sounds to good, blah, blah, blah.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  4.    #25  
    ...but its late, and my wife and son lost the cat today, so its been a trying day. My son left the door open at Nana's house where they were visiting, and a few hours later when it was time to leave, no kitty. He, and my wife, have been bawling ever since. Not that I blame them. Surprisingly I miss the little feline too.
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    What about five way support? One of the things that's making me hesitant about ZLauncher is my fear of the dreaded "stylus"! Will Agendus give "true" five way support, or the five way support that Datebook5 has? Not the DB5 is horrible, but it ain't fully intefrated either. Again, Agendus sounds perfect, but if sounds to good, blah, blah, blah.
    5 ways works fine for me.
  6.    #27  
    Good deal. Thanks.
    It'll be fun.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12