1.    #1  
    I am unable to sync my files because of a "conduit conflict" between Entourage and my calendar, contacts, etc.

I don't even want to use Entourage - how do I remove the Entourage conduit? If you suggest moving it to the "disabled conduits" folder, please tell me how to do this.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Thank God!!

I thought, once again, that it was just me.

I am having the same problem. Today I deleted all the palm files on my Imac, reinstalled, and the conduit was still there. Tried reinstalling the conduit, to then delete it, and it wouldn't reinstall.

HELP!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacy
    I am unable to sync my files because of a "conduit conflict" between Entourage and my calendar, contacts, etc.

I don't even want to use Entourage - how do I remove the Entourage conduit? If you suggest moving it to the "disabled conduits" folder, please tell me how to do this.
    Look in your "Library/Application Support/Palm HotSync" folder. You should see a Conduits folder and a Disabled Conduits folder. Just move the Entourage conduit from the Conduits folder to the Disabled Conduits folder.

It's possible that the conduits are in your personal Library directory (in your home directory). But in most cases they will be found in the system-wide Library directory (in the system's root directory).
    I have a Mac OSX 10.4x. I have the same problem hotsync'ing my Centrino. I found the Entourage conduit and tried to move them to a disabled conduit folder. But i did not have a disabled conduit folder. I made one and moved the files their. But I still have the problem. Any other ideas? I even tried deleting the user and recreating it but that did not help either.
    Nothing like bumping a 5-yr old thread!

People still use the Treo 650? W-O-W.