1.    #1  
    Is anyone else having frustrating Phone OFF frustration with the Treo 650? Specifically, the Phone randomly turns itself OFF and when I try to turn it on I get the message:

Phone is off. Would you like to turn it on?

When I select YES, nothing happens and the phone remains off. The only way I can get the phone to turn back on is to perform a hard reset.
    I don't have any problems with that. The only thing I can think of is you might be going out of coverage area, and the phone gives up and turns off? Sounds like you have a bug.
  3.    #3  
    The phone is not out of range, I am in San Francisco and have 3-4 bars at all times. This phone off thing is a pain in the A$$.

Please let me know:
    - if anyone else is having this problem
    - if you have any suggested fixes
    Don't have this problem with my T650. In fact...have NO problems at all.
    Yes , I had that problem show up while I was trying to use Agendus Ver 9.0 beta and Zlauncher. Eventually had to do a Hard reset and now without the 2 afore metioned items I'm back to normal
    I'm in San Francisco downtown area, but never had that problem even around my apartment where treo gets only a bar. I do have trouble with agendus 9 beta though. (treo reset itself every time I try to sync. It's only happenning when I have agendus installed.)
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I have a problem with Crash turning off my phone? As soon as I hit enable on the Crash page the phone goes off. Weird.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)