1.    #1  
    Well the whopping two pages I browsed through of the mulitmedia forums didn't seem to help too much. So I was wondering how I could simply decrease the video resolution of a downloaded file..... movie file.

the error I get reads....

" The video resolution is much larger that the screen size and this device cant decode it in real time. Please re-encode the video with a lower video resolution"

I'll prolly get flamed for this cause it might of already been answered but I don't have too much time to run around looking for a small portion of the answer throughout various sites. Hence why I came here. If anyone can tell me where I can find a program thall do this... and is free would be greatly appreciated. I've tried three just from typing in video encoder on download.com and those didnt do what I wanted. So any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    - Brian
    Whatever app you're using to compress them for your Treo should(?) have a size option. Set this to 160 x 120
    Covered in messages and http://blog.treonauts.com/2004/07/movies_video_on.html
  3.    #3  
    I need a software link to be able to make the movie smaller so it can playback on my treo 600. Thanks in advance
    Follow the link above. Step by step instuctions along with links to actual software assuming you're on a PC.