Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Hey guys lets make an official bug list and send it off to palm one. Ill start with a few. feel free to add to list.

1) Looping Resets. Done when hot syncing of at random.
    2) Hot sync Problems.
    3) Memory Issues. Needs a quick re write of new file system asap.
    4) Slow Perfromance From Screen to Screen.
    5) Blue tooth needs a major re write. Will only make one call when paired with My Acura mdx. Need to pair everytime time u make a call. I assume BT headsets will have same issues. My motorola v710 was flawless.

any more out there.
    5. Same issue with my Toyota Prius.

Actually, I have had no bugs or slow performance at all -- the Bluetooth is my *only* problem!
    Quote Originally Posted by mmm208
    Hey guys lets make an official bug list and send it off to palm one. Ill start with a few. feel free to add to list.

1) Looping Resets. Done when hot syncing of at random.
    2) Hot sync Problems.
    3) Memory Issues. Needs a quick re write of new file system asap.
    4) Slow Perfromance From Screen to Screen.
    5) Blue tooth needs a major re write. Will only make one call when paired with My Acura mdx. Need to pair everytime time u make a call. I assume BT headsets will have same issues. My motorola v710 was flawless.

any more out there.
    I agree totally especially with the car kit issue. I think they need to write a program for car kits. If you notice with the 600 you have to install an extra program for it to work with the palmone car kit made especially for the 600. A similar fix would avoid a ROM update and would be only for those who use their 650 with OEM car kits.
    Slow start of dialing phone number after phone call initiated.
    6. Poor microphone quality. Audio really is poor when talking directly on phone.
    No alerts in email from the thread at http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=63882
    Just for crediabilty reasons, perhaps three lists, one of "Bugs", "Issues" and "Glitchs" should be included in this list that you are going to give to P1.
    Bug-Software/Firmware issue that is repeatable and alomst all people are seeing (like the SMS reset before Firmware 1.10 was released).
    issues-things that are not a bug, but bug the heck out of the user.
    Glitch- Things that are not effecting everyone, and could be a compatibility issue (for example, DTG causing a reset with the native 'find' function on the Treo600), but are real issues and are causing huge headaches.

ie
    Bugs - (see the Treo600 example)
    Issues - The long, long pause between selecting a favoruite and the treo dialing it that seems to happend ahouy 70% of the time.
    Glitch- Some users seeing endless resets, and hotsync lockups

Not to down play anyones problems at all, the device should be easy to set up, but some of theses 'glitches' could be from a thirdparty app, or corrupt data and such.

If we send them an email, that does not put them on the defensive and is well thought out, it will help all partys involved IMHO. Give them examples and even contact numerbs or email address of people who are willing to help.
    I like Burkhardi's idea. Why not step it up a notch and see if TC wants to host a Bugzilla type application.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Slow initiation of the palm BT250 bluetooth headset. If the called end answers on the first ring, it is very likely the BT250 doesn't connect in time and the person is not heard. The BT250 needs to be enabled at the instant a circuit is made available for calling.