1.    #1  
    Just got my 650. Have not used Palm on my Mac before.

I've set-up the conduit for iSync which syncs my iCal calendar and To-Do list to the 650. HotSync Manager indicates that it will sync the MemoPad with the Memos in Palm Desktop, but it doesn't work. I don't get an error message or anything, it is just not syncing my memos.

Has anyone experienced this? Able to suggest anything?
    Welcome sreinhardt,
    First off to keep the board more organized in the future and to get a quicker response, you may want to put Mac questions in the Mac forum (see link in my sig).

Now to your question. You can sync memos from the 650 to the Palm desktop app, I do this on you 600. When you install iSync and the iSync Palm conduit it moves all the Palm conduits (Address Book, Contacts, ToDo and the Memo conduit to a "Disabled Conduits" folder. You can locate this folder in your main Library folder. Locate the disabled Memo conduit and move it back in to the active conduits folder. Open HotSync mgr. and see if it shows up, and then sync.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
  3.    #3  
    Cool, thank you!
    mod pls move this to Mac forum. thx
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>