1.    #1  
    Hi all,
    I'm a T-mobile customer and I am looking into adding a line, and getting the various discounts that entails. T-mobile doesn't offer the 650 yet, and their factory stores have poor deals on the 600 ($399? I can get a 650 at Sprint for less than that!). Anyone know some good places that are still selling 600s for T-mobile at good prices with new activation?

Thanks!
  2. atl
    i just got a new 600 5 days ago from a t-mobile store for $300. It said $399 for new activation, (I have already been with them a year, so they said they could do it for that price) but the girl wispered that she could take off $50..I said how about $100 and it was done. Good Luck!
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Bet you could fine one on Ebay for less than that!!
    Nokia 6340i-->T600-->MPx220-->Imate SP5
    Cingular GSM, Northeast Georgia, USA
  4.    #4  
    But you wouldn't get the warranty, and given how trouble prone the Treo is, that seems like false economy!
    If you go to CompUSA, they are offering a TMo T600 for $349.99 with new activation...at least by me, they are.
    Heck, I would sell you my 600 for $250 if you were willing to switch to Sprint...
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Can't find anywhere to buy a Treo 600 anymore ????

you're not looking very hard, they are all over the place. check Amazon, they've got them in all flavors and prices.
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator-1
    Heck, I would sell you my 600 for $250 if you were willing to switch to Sprint...

still selling it .?