Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I use Palm Desktop for everything except my calendar. For past palm devices, I installed only the PocketMirror conduit for Outlook calendar > Palm calendar and it worked great syncing with my outlook corporate calendar.

More lately, I wanted to sync my yahoo calendar in with my corporate calendar and palm desktop calendar, so I began using swithsync and everything worked great.

Now, it seems that the software that comes with the 650 will not let me use only one conduit for the calendar, correct? So I have to buy PocketMirror XT to get everything to work like it used to (i.e., being able to only choose the one conduit to sync with my outlook calendar, but have everything else sync to palm desktop), correct?
    Last edited by PayDay99; 11/28/2004 at 06:22 PM.
    I am calling Chapura tomorrow, Monday and ask them. Will report back here then
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    thanks sleibow, let us know!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    sleibow, any luck?
    Quote Originally Posted by PayDay99
    sleibow, any luck?
    Sorry PayDay99, never called Chapura, becasue I decided after all of the problems , major and minor, that it wasn't worth the effort and I am returning the 650.

Good luck
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    k, thanks anyway. If anyone else has solved the one conduit challenge, please let me know.