1.    #1  
    I have been searching through the postings, and it really seems as if there are some strong zelots around here as far as Bluetooth headsets go. People either love or hate the Jabra, love or hate the Bluetrek, love or hate Motorola, love or hate Plantronics. I have to think that someone out there has done an impartial and objective side-by-side comparison of the most popular brands, but I haven't been able to find one.

If anybody out there has a URL for such a beast, I would love to read it. Please don't make this thread about how much you love brand X, because you have probably already stated it in another thread and I have read it already. Please also don't post the favorable review of brand X either. I am looking for shootout articles that compair multiple brands, so we can cut through all of this brand loyalty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Druce MacFarlane
    I have been searching through the postings, and it really seems as if there are some strong zelots around here as far as Bluetooth headsets go. People either love or hate the Jabra, love or hate the Bluetrek, love or hate Motorola, love or hate Plantronics. I have to think that someone out there has done an impartial and objective side-by-side comparison of the most popular brands, but I haven't been able to find one.

If anybody out there has a URL for such a beast, I would love to read it. Please don't make this thread about how much you love brand X, because you have probably already stated it in another thread and I have read it already. Please also don't post the favorable review of brand X either. I am looking for shootout articles that compair multiple brands, so we can cut through all of this brand loyalty.
    This is not exactly a shootout but it have a ranking and reviews of all the major BT Headsets.

Info Sync World