Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. ERicJ's Avatar
    Posts
    758 Posts
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    #21  
  2. #22  
    Thanks for all the help. Since I didn't have another Treo 600 handly, I installed the newest version of SplashID on my 650 and then copied over the old SplashIDDB2-SpId.PDB file. That had allof my old settings and passwords, so everything is now back to normal.
  3. #23  
    Does SplashPhoto work on the Treo650?

    I just got it as part of a SnapperMail purchase and it can't seem to find or show the pictures I have in internal Treo650 memory, just the photos I have on my SD card.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif
    Does SplashPhoto work on the Treo650?

    I just got it as part of a SnapperMail purchase and it can't seem to find or show the pictures I have in internal Treo650 memory, just the photos I have on my SD card.
    i think this is how it works, it doesnt see the camara pics save internally.

    i only have a 600, but splash photo doesnt see the internal pics.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  5. #25  
    I followed the directions on the Splash website, and still cannot get SplashWallet to run properly on my 650.

    1. It is still operating as a trial version.

    I ran this fine on my 600 and do not want to pay to run it on my 650. Any ideas?
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    i think this is how it works, it doesnt see the camara pics save internally.

    i only have a 600, but splash photo doesnt see the internal pics.
    Really? Well I guess I'm glad to know that it is SUPPOSE to be that way, my version isn't "broken" but seems wrong since the drop down menu even has an "internal" choice.
  7. #27  
    When I upgraded from the t600 to 650 It moved the splash id program with all of the entries intact. As for the person who said they wanted to keep the old version of klondike, no good. It becomes a 15 day trial version and you have to purchase it.
  8. #28  
    Just an FYI...Handango is offering SplashMoney FOR FREE right now!

    Just go to http://www.handango.com and click the "Free App A Week Giveaway" button....

    tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by tanster
    Just an FYI...Handango is offering SplashMoney FOR FREE right now!

    Just go to http://www.handango.com and click the "Free App A Week Giveaway" button....

    Hey, you just made my day!

    I was looking at purchasing this!
  10. #30  
    Tanster, thanks!!

    I don't know how you found this freebie buried on the Handango site, but I'm glad you did.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  11. #31  
    Tanster,

    You ROCK!

    Free is the best!
  12. #32  
    That sucks!! I just bought SplashMoney and SplashID this past weekend .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions