1.    #1  
    OK, this is wierd. I have Versamail set to always BCC my own e-mail address. I also have a rule in Outlook 2003 (via Exchange) to move all mail coming into Outlook that is sent From me, into my Sent folder. When I send a message from my T650, I get 5 copies of the sent message in my Sent folder. Anyone know why? Thanks.
    Last edited by gadgetfreak; 11/27/2004 at 10:34 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreak
    OK, this is wierd. I have Versamail set to always BCC my own e-mail address. I also have a rule in Outlook 2003 (via Exchange) to move all mail coming into Outlook that is sent From me, into my Sent folder. When I send a message from my T650, I get 5 copies of the sent message in my Sent folder. Anyone know why? Thanks.
    OK, I am trying to delete this thread but it won't let me. I found the problem. By looking at OWA, I saw that my rule was duplicated 5 times. Couldn't see that on the local Outlook Client. I erased the single rule I saw, it erased the 5 from OWA and then put it in again. Now only one rule there and that situation is corrected. Mods: please remove this thread. Thanks.