1.    #1  
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just ordered the sonyericsson hbh660 which has a led display... according to sony works with any bluetooth technology...who know if it does not work I will send it back, I am defintly pm on a mission to find the most compatible headset out there...I am trying also to order hbh 35 also by sony... according to p1 it is one of the headset that are supported... keep you posted on the testing as I go
    Looking forward to hear the results, as I too have been looking at this headset. For me, it either the HBH-660 (because of the LED display), or the new Moto HS850 (bacause of it's power-down/power-up folding boom and improved sound).
    I have the HBH-200 and it works great. I also have the jabra 200 (piece of ****) WAY too much static and also the motorola hs810, also a piece of junk. The 650 finds my SE every time, wheather I'm away or just turning it on or whatever, where the moto has to be initiated ALL the time. I also like the caller id on the SE clip so I don't have to pull my 650 to check caller ID...
    As soon as someone verifies that the caller ID number actually appears on the HBH-660, I'll order that sucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by tijean
    As soon as someone verifies that the caller ID number actually appears on the HBH-660, I'll order that sucker.
    Me too
  6.    #6  
    so here is the report on hbh-600 ( please excuse the spelling mistakes english is second lingo)

fitting: a little cumbersom, not centered on your ear canal.
    pairing : easy as a breez
    reciving calls: A. rings in your ear
    B. NUMBER APPEARS ON LED SCREEN
    C. when butten on headset is press the call cuts tru to the headset
    D.able to hangup from headset with the same butten.
    E. no static when phone is around the 3-5 ft zone.
    F. to dial your phone all you need is to enter the number and press
    talk,cuts tru the headset right away with no dely what so ever.
    volum on headset is not bad... so it looks like I will stay with this one.

hope it helped
    eli
  7.    #7  
    I meant sonyericsson hbh-660
    pixer, thanks for the review. I'll order one. Now if only someone would come up with a way to activate voicedial via the headset, everything would be perfect.
  9.    #9  
    I just noticed olso that you can rotate of which device would control the call whether it is the phone or the headset. pretty cool
    Quote Originally Posted by pixhershko
    so here is the report on hbh-600 ( please excuse the spelling mistakes english is second lingo)

fitting: a little cumbersom, not centered on your ear canal.
    pairing : easy as a breez
    reciving calls: A. rings in your ear
    B. NUMBER APPEARS ON LED SCREEN
    C. when butten on headset is press the call cuts tru to the headset
    D.able to hangup from headset with the same butten.
    E. no static when phone is around the 3-5 ft zone.
    F. to dial your phone all you need is to enter the number and press
    talk,cuts tru the headset right away with no dely what so ever.
    volum on headset is not bad... so it looks like I will stay with this one.

hope it helped
    eli

Cool...thanks for the info.
  11.    #11  
    some more info... was able to reject the call from the headset just like the specs mentioned...
    Can you wear this headset on either ear?
    Yes... I have an old Sony Ericson 65 and IO love the way you can just POP it in your ear.

Depeneding on your ear size ytou dont even need the holder thing around your ear.. It stays in my iear pfine jut sitting in there by itself.. A breeze to pop in quick.

No gels like the jabra to mess with your inner ear.. yeck
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRadio
    Yes... I have an old Sony Ericson 65 and IO love the way you can just POP it in your ear.

Depeneding on your ear size ytou dont even need the holder thing around your ear.. It stays in my iear pfine jut sitting in there by itself.. A breeze to pop in quick.

No gels like the jabra to mess with your inner ear.. yeck
    Anybody have any experience/thoughts on the sony 660 vs the sony 300?