Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    For all who had a T600, with Sprint, how is the signal pickup on the 650 compared to the 600?
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    Good question, I'd like to know this too...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I had a 600 for a day, so can't make a true comparison. I did, however, come from a Toshiba 4050...known as one of the best signal-holding phones. My Treo 650 is just as good, if not better. Holding a signal is rock-solid. The voice quality, however, leaves a lot to be desired...

BTW, I'm in Savannah as well. Cool!
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    BTW, I'm in Savannah as well. Cool!

SeaPort in da house!
    Quote Originally Posted by djraw
    For all who had a T600, with Sprint, how is the signal pickup on the 650 compared to the 600?
    Well at least for those of us with the first Allover Network, the largest network in the nation, world coverage, with 4 bars almost everywhere now with the 600, how are we going to measure that on the 650? Signal is the least of our worries.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Well at least for those of us with the first Allover Network, the largest network in the nation, world coverage, with 4 bars almost everywhere now with the 600, how are we going to measure that on the 650? Signal is the least of our worries.

Uh, yeah, that's cool and everything, but I was directing my question to people who had Sprint. Does any SPRINT customers know if there is a diffrence? I'm more than likely going to upgrade and I'm aware of all the little "issues" with the 650, but I'm still gonna get it. I just wanna know if they improved the signal reception or not. I've seen everything in these threads about every single thing about the 650 except how well it picks up compared to the 600. Can anyone tell me that has used both phones?
    who is the supplier of the radio now that Sierra Wireless has the voq smartphone.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by broman78
    who is the supplier of the radio now that Sierra Wireless has the voq smartphone.
    I have no idea.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Again, can anyone tell me about Sprint's signal on the T650 compared to the T600?