1.    #1  
    Just curious...

I have Pocket Tunes dumped on there as well as Documents to Go (With their patch)

...are there any applications that CAN'T or shouldn't be run on the card?
    Datebk5 shouldn't. The alarms won't work.
    Apps that need to be memory resident should not be moved to the card. These include any apps that work in the background or need to be called by other apps to properly function. Examples include email clients, IM apps, mp3 ringer apps, etc. Also DTG can be moved to the card, but if you move the email attachment viewer to the card, then you won't be able to open and view word, excel doc w/o having to first move the viewer back to ram...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    ...and pocket tunes is problematic as well, if you want to be able to connect to shoutcast or other streams. no can do - just tried it this afternoon. kind of sucks since pocket tunes is currently the largest app i have, at 1.2M in memory. however, i've got 10 megs free internal, so i shouldn't worry overly about it.
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by anastrophe
    ...and pocket tunes is problematic as well, if you want to be able to connect to shoutcast or other streams. no can do - just tried it this afternoon. kind of sucks since pocket tunes is currently the largest app i have, at 1.2M in memory. however, i've got 10 megs free internal, so i shouldn't worry overly about it.
    HUH? I have Ptunes on the card on my Treo 600 right now and I can listen to shoutcast streams just fine. The problem only occurs when I want to add new shoutcast stations via treobits or something. In that case, I just temporarily move Ptunes back to ram and then add the shoutcast station and then move it back...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    HUH? I have Ptunes on the card on my Treo 600 right now and I can listen to shoutcast streams just fine. The problem only occurs when I want to add new shoutcast stations via treobits or something. In that case, I just temporarily move Ptunes back to ram and then add the shoutcast station and then move it back...
    ah, you're right. it is in fact only when you're adding new stations. sorry for the misinformation!
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
  7.    #7  
    How about that voice dial application?
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Bob's Alarm cannot be ran from SD, it will not "wake" up when the alarms go off.