Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilthoniel
    so anyone facing similar problems as i am? pressing snooze or cancel will automatically hang up my call if the alarm goes off during a call
    I forgot to mention that starting with version 0.99 TA will postpone the alarm if phone call is in progress.
    Nice app. Would it be possible to get rid of the flashing cursor?
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkC
    Nice app. Would it be possible to get rid of the flashing cursor?
    It looks better without the cursor, but to enter/exit scroll mode you'll have to press 'center' button.

I didn't like to press center button twice (enter scrolling, exit scrolling). Let me try to hide cursor again, maybe it is not that bad.
    Three problems (0.99b on a Treo 650):

1) Sometimes, the menu doesn't display correctly: bits of the underlying text/images show through the menu panel.

2) Connection to GPRS is not established with a 'connection failed' message when the 'Update' button is selected and there is no pre-existing data connection. (Update works fine if there is an existing connection).

3) The forecast time displayed is PDT even though the system is set to GMT.

I hope these can be fixed!

It's stopped doing this now!

1) Sometimes, the menu doesn't display correctly: bits of the underlying text/images show through the menu panel.

2) Connection to GPRS is not established with a 'connection failed' message when the 'Update' button is selected and there is no pre-existing data connection. (Update works fine if there is an existing connection).

All of these happened to me to, intermittently. In fact, 1) happened with the meus of eWallet application as well.

It seems to be OK now. Wierd.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    I agree thr flashing curser is very annoying....
    also I would like to b able to set a quick alarm for current day..(example: for a dinner reservation)
    Also a timer would b usefull (like for cooking a pizza).
    just wanting to max my $13 investment.....
    TIA
    john

I've just installed 0.99c and still have the connection problem (2, above). Also, installing the high-res icon pdb (to main memory) doesn't change the icons at all.
    I occationally also see the connection issue, immediately fails. Also the menu issue, seems to happen if you launch and immediately hit the menu button, such as I often do when selecting the Update menu item.
  10.    #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnski1969
    I agree thr flashing curser is very annoying....
    also I would like to b able to set a quick alarm for current day..(example: for a dinner reservation)
    Also a timer would b usefull (like for cooking a pizza).
    just wanting to max my $13 investment.....
    TIA
    john
    Thanks for the feedback. I moving these items up in my to do list.
  11.    #91  
    I've just installed 0.99c and still have the connection problem (2, above). Also, installing the high-res icon pdb (to main memory) doesn't change the icons at all.
    I am sorry. It is a problem with all versions including (0.99c and d) on Treo 650. Hope to fix it in the next release.
    Treoalarm is better than tv weather news! It is so fast and useful! Many thanks!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345