1.    #1  
    Can anyone help?

I have a Treo650 and has a Resolution of 320x320...can anyone help w/ a software that can convert AVI or MPEG files to this Resolution or Size?...

I know Kinoma can, yet only to 160X160...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabanum
    Can anyone help?

I have a Treo650 and has a Resolution of 320x320...can anyone help w/ a software that can convert AVI or MPEG files to this Resolution or Size?...

I know Kinoma can, yet only to 160X160...
    First of all Kinoma Producer CAN convert to 320x320 or whatever other resolution...

Also, there are many apps out that can rip/convert vids. PocketDVD is a popular app to rip and convert dvds to palm-sized 320x320. Then there are apps like PocketDivx that can convert vid files to DivX, OpenDivX, MPEG-4, MPEG-1 etc. Finally there is Virtualdub that is very powerful and con convert/rip vids, but can be difficult to use for newbies...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Thinking of VirtualDub reminds me of a guide I worked up a while ago. The guide is for ripping DVDs for the 600 using flask and virtualdub.

http://tek.8m.net/mmplayer_DVD_copying.htm

It's a bit dated, but if your interested in using virtualdub it should give you a solid foundation to build from.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

4.    #4  
    I appreciate any and every comment posted in reply...Thanks Tekara and Gfunkmagic...keep them comming.