1.    #1  
    ...and I find that with the 650, I need it more than I did before.

For example, BackupMan v1.51 works nicely on the 650, but it will hang up unless you do a soft reset before making any backup.
    I've also had problems with AgendusPro when I try to delete an appointment or task, the 650 will lock up and then requires the soft reset to get everything back to normal.

I HATE having to remove the back cover to do a soft reset. I HATE even more having to do a soft reset in the first place.

Is there some piece of software that will permit a soft reset without taking the cover off??
    ZLauncher will do it. I donLt know about any other programs.
    I am going to drill a hole in my battery cover. I know that clip will wear out by taking it off too much!
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    I am going to drill a hole in my battery cover. I know that clip will wear out by taking it off too much!
    LOL. Jeez, it isn't that bad, is it?? Haha.
    no, I just don't want ny batt door getting loose. P1 already had to put a foam piece to make it feel tight.
    It doesn't get any more simple than this.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    when I tried to download this it forced me to save to card saying it was an unsupported file type ? I guess I need fileZ to get ti this right?
    Quote Originally Posted by spaner
    when I tried to download this it forced me to save to card saying it was an unsupported file type ? I guess I need fileZ to get ti this right?
    It's because TC uses php to get the file to you. The link is actually to a php file that then sends the prc fiel to you once the php page has loaded. (Or something to that effect) You'll likely have to use that link on an actual PC.

--TechDude
    ah I guess I had not had the issue before - thanks for

now to get bluetooth dun working..