Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I just checked the website, and....just as I suspected....still nothing. I've pretty much lost interest at this point. Maybe I'll check back in a couple of years and see if it's there.
    Same here...
    May I suggest: http://www.handango.com/ReturnPolicy.jsp (bottom right)
    I submitted a return request, but heard nothing back as of yet.
    Man... these peeps sure do take their time. I asked for a refund yesterday and am still waiting for a reply email....
    Here's a funny side note (well, sort of funny):

I was on PalmOne's "Software Connection" website, browsing different options for email (instead of Versamail), and I noticed that "Versamail for Treo 600 - Windows" is under the "Software Connection: Best Sellers" category!

I suppose the keyword here is "sell".
    That is sad...really sad. Got to love how they taken money from all of us with no product to show for it!
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
  6.    #26  
    Ya know, with all this hassle, Versamail 2.7 should be free...but only for long-term T600 owners!! For verification, all one needs to do is offer a ESN...
    I just checked with handango (5min ago) using their account-info/prev-orders link on the top of the page and was able to download it.

Finally it is available!
    Same here - finally!!!
    Jeff
    Preliminary findings aren't that favourable.
    - slack 5-way support; you can't get to the bottom row of buttons
    - attempting to attach a file from the SD card causes a crash on mine
    - haven't managed to get auto-fetch working
    what about GMail? Anyone send SMTP messages through smtp.gmail.com yet on versamail 2.7?
    got the program, able to use it but, unable to auto fetch/send yet
    K, now that I have the program - anyone know how to set up notification of new email to vibrate alert? I only see where I have a sound alert, surely there is vibrate alert as well! Thanks all.
    Jeff
    i can't get any sound notification i have new mail, just a screen note saying new mail. And where do i go to get support, i cant find it anywhere
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    What is going on with Palm support? I called because I can't get VersaMail 2.7 to sync with Outlook 2003, and I held for 30 minutes. The rep then told me that she doens't support Treo 600s, and sent me to 888-756-7256. This turned out to be a number for Palm.Net support which is no longer active.

I requested my refund from handango this evening. The 5-way support is lousy too. Can't access buttons and pull-down menus for mailboxes. This is despite the advertisement saying you can:

http://www.palmone.com/us/software/versamail27/

PalmOne needs to get their act together on this. If Handango doesn't respond to my request for refund, I'll simply dispute the charge to my credit card as false advertisement.
    I too have been very frustrated with the lack of interface in the 2.7 software and the Treo 600. When I called palmOne support I was given the run-around for about an hour and then told they would need to investigate my question (how to make notification of a new message vibrate the phone) further and asked me to call back. Honestly I haven't called back yet because I have decided not to use the program as my primary email program on my 600. I am going to use my Verizon Wireless Sync email program as my default, and only use VersaMail 2.7 when I need to send an attachment, etc. The default push email uses tons less battery then versamail and works better with the 5 way button feature as well. Overall I am disapointed with the versamail program - I expect more from palmOne.
    Jeff
    what number do i call for palm one to ***** about versamail, i tried the email but they dont answer me back. this program sucks, it does nothing it is supposed to do. how can they sell it if it doesn't work.
  17.    #37  
    Amy new (news?)/updates on this program? ALSO: I'm wondering if version 2.7 came with an online instruction manual--either PDF, online or both...still trying to configure my Yahoo e-mail stuff...

###
    VersaMail 2.7 or Snappermail? Which is better?

I have a 600 and need to replace the native email program ASAP.
    I was able to synch my Treo 600 with VersaMail V2.7 but it took me while to match the synch as I monitored the synch logs. It connected to my Outlook/IMAP and POP3. Now, I am setting it up with RAS to connect to IMAP.

It does not work with D-pad. You have to use the touchscreen for the operations.

I was able to download it for free but no support.
    Where can you download VersaMail for free?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast