1.    #1  
    FYI...I was told by Sprint to go to a store and fillout the rebate form and they would send a check in eight weeks. I had to reiterate the rebate terms as described on the Palmone site, which states they should apply a credit on the first bill for $150. After checking with two supervisors they applied a $150 credit to my statement. So if they tell you they can't do it, refer them to the site and you can get an instant credit on your statement without the paperwork.
    DJ
    What you are saying is nothing new! It states that to get this $150 rebate, you have to re-up for 2yrs. w/Sprint. We all know this already. Give us a deal we don't know about. PalmOne T650 Rebate Info
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  3.    #3  
    [snip]...my point was...I was told it needed to be mailed in, Sprint said they were not aware of the palmone details and maybe pointing others to the mail in form. I needed to go thru a supervisor to get the instant credit. Bad day?
    Last edited by MarkEagle; 11/27/2004 at 03:26 PM. Reason: inappropriate content
    Quote Originally Posted by dj81462
    [snip]...my point was...I was told it needed to be mailed in, Sprint said they were not aware of the palmone details and maybe pointing others to the mail in form. I needed to go thru a supervisor to get the instant credit. Bad day?
    Calm down hot head! That's why you got edited.

My point is that no one has to fill out any paperwork, all you have to do is call Sprint, extend your contract and get the credit on your bill. What you posted was nothing new at all.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    thanks dj81462 I know there was controversy with this, one person would say one thing at sprint and another something else
    Last edited by TreoFever; 12/03/2004 at 06:29 AM.
    treosixoo, you always have the option of just keeping your mouth shut if you have nothing constructive to add.

dj81462 was just trying to be helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbear
    treosixoo, you always have the option of just keeping your mouth shut if you have nothing constructive to add.
    I haven't said a word, just typing!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Touche'