Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just dialed the 1-866-4AWSB2B number and spoke with "Ellen." I gave her our corporate account number and she told me they started to receive training on the Treo650 on Friday (11/26), and although they were not given an exact release date, they were told they will be selling it before Christmas!!!! Hopefully she's correct and I'm not just adding to the rumor mill. Cross your fingers!!!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    These forums are made specifically for tech interest in TREO technology, not for BUSH-lovers!!! da!mn red~necks~!!!
  3.    #3  
    SWEET first post - So I guess since I'm a vet I can't own a treo..........instead of looking at my avatar and reading my signature, maybe you should try to read my post - now that's an idea!!!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    lovely threadjacking
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  5. RH1
    Thanks Firefinder! That's great news!
    Like gadgets or collectibles? Come check out our forums!
    Quote Originally Posted by chimp98
    These forums are made specifically for tech interest in TREO technology, not for BUSH-lovers!!! da!mn red~necks~!!!
    Why don't you take your own advice.
    Get lost troll!

Thanks for the update. I'm hoping for a nice Christmas present.
    Any idea if this will be locked or not? When the Treo 600 was released for Cingular it was unlocked but locked for AT&T.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by chimp98
    Yes, we are all rednecks.

As long as Democrats believe this, we will keep winning National elections.
    From P1 it will definitely be unlocked. From Cingular, talking to my rep, she has heard nothing different was happening in the future. From what I have heard, all ATT phone sales are directed through Cingular, so I would assume all would be unlocked.
    Was this number for the ATT side (Cingular Blue) or are you a Cingular customer?
    Saw this on AT&T's support forum:

http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/shop/de...ail,pwbfroogle
    I'm confused. This link goes to PC Mall and shows preorder for 12/10, but the picture is the sprint model. The description is just cut and past from palmOne with both CDMA and GSM listed. This just looks like PC Mall carrying the sprint version to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mc2714
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by mc2714
    That price is for Sprint, and that is the only carrier mentioned on the site, so far.
    http://image1.cc-inc.com/rapcoupons/1911pcmall.pdf
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Was this number for the ATT side (Cingular Blue) or are you a Cingular customer?
    It was for the ATT side.....
    My bad.... I saw the GSM notation and stopped reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by firefinder24
    It was for the ATT side.....
    what is the next date for a slew of new 650 complaints? :-)
    It is my understanding that all Cingular phones will be locked in the future. I'm buying the unlocked generic 650.

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen
    I'm buying the unlocked generic 650.
    Same with me.... lets hope that it will be on P1's website when Cingular releases it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen
    It is my understanding that all Cingular phones will be locked in the future. I'm buying the unlocked generic 650.

Todd/Indy
    I want to know where you heard that Cingular was going to lock their phones? I have talked to my pretty-high-up there rep at Cingular whom I have dealt with through three Treos, and she wants to know where that information came from. It doesn't make sense to lock a world phone. I am not saying it isn't true, but she has heard nothing supporting that.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast