1.    #1  
    Well, I thought that I had read that you could use an appolication in pics and videos, but I can't find anything that will run the AVI file that I ripped from my DVD. What are you guys using for this on the 650? Please, only apps that are known to run on the 650.

Also, what size and bitrate are you guys ripping your DVD's at for the best results on the 650?

Thanks in advance...
    I'm using MMPlayer. The latest version works nicely on the 650. Keep in mind that MMPlayer is in development, so it does have bugs that can be seen on all devices. My latest conversion with PocketDVD was at ~270 kbps, 15 fps at 320x176 resolution.
    Silver: Is 320x176 and 15 fps the optimum? How about for wallpaper. What is the max res there?
    Quote Originally Posted by colorchange
    Silver: Is 320x176 and 15 fps the optimum? How about for wallpaper. What is the max res there?
    320x176 sounds reaosnable given the square screen vs the aspect ratio of regular video. It is one of the options PocketDVD has. 15 fps looks good, haven't tried more. I've used much larger pictures as wall paper (transferred from a digital camera) and the Treo was able to shrink it to fit.