1.    #1  
    Hi, any help will be appreciated. After 3 treo 600 hand sets I finally got one which works. Now 6 months later if I slightly bump the phone by putting it down on my desk it shuts down.
    Anyone else find this problem? I have T mobile service.

many thanks,
    If this happens while it's plugged into a sync cable, check the cable where it connects to the phone. Sometimes, the plastic shielding can break, causing some kind of reset if the plug bends a slight amount and the outside metal touches a pin. I had this with several 3rd partry car adapters and sync cables, so if you see the plastic splitting on the side (or a piece might already be gone), order another one (Palm's don't break as easily) and replace it.
    gsm or cdma?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    i bet u anything its a gsm and he has an older sim card (older than say, 3 years old) get a new one from your provider and the poroblems will go away i think.
    i've had mine since january, and since the summer things started getting a little buggy, I did a hard reset, which is slightly different from the normal reset. back it up and try it, it could fix the problem. hold k and backspace while pressing the reset button, it will go off and not come up for a minute or two. it helped my battery start holding it's charge again.
    I have started a thread about the same problem:
    "Hello everyone,
    My Treo 600 GSM is acting strange. It is very,very sensitive.
    What happens:
    - the phone shuts down if I put it in my handbag
    - the phone shuts down if I put it in my docking craddle
    - it sometimes resets (soft) itself in these two occasions
    What could be wrong?
    It seems to be a youngstersproblem of Treo?
    Thank you for your support & help."
    Did you find a solution?