1.    #1  
    I got my 650 just before leavibg for the holiday. all I have is vision(lucky to have that as I aqm in montana) and I can't find the prc for hanzipper lite. can someone PLEASE post it here so I can load it?
    love the 650 by the way. the screen is amazing and blazer looks soooo nice. I never thought tc mobile could ever look good. this kb is simply amazing too. so much easier than the 600.
    tia for the file.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    here you go.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    thanks very much!
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  4.    #4  
    downloads as a php file. what am I doing wrong?
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    downloads as a php file. what am I doing wrong?
    I had that problem too. You can save it to your card and then move it. If you don't have a file utility you can get it and many other apps in prc format at mytreo.net in their download section.
  6.    #6  
    dutchtrumpet to the rescue! thanks
    — Ed Howdershelt