Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i've had a number of the hard reset loops but have been able to eventually stabilize the phone until the next new install... considering most of the software has not yet been optimized for the 650, i'm willing to stick it out. very annoying, though, and involves not just re-synching after the hard reset, but some programs like AOL need to be installed separately, as has been noted elsewhere
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolkiT
    You have made your point, can you tone it down now?

PPC vs. palm
    Apple vs windows
    Linux vs windows
    Lets not start that discussion in every thread.
    If you do it again consider yourself banned.

If you want to discuss PPC devices feel free to do so in the 'Other Handhelds, Phones, and Smartphones ' forum.

Nice call Toolkit this guy was getting on my nerves - every thread we open there he is blah blah blah
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClones
    Enjoy the ETF from Sprint :-) It's P1's fault, not Sprints
    Thanks for your good wishes but I am within my time limits and can return without an ETF
    Quote Originally Posted by NoClones
    Enjoy the ETF from Sprint :-) It's P1's fault, not Sprints
    He can cancel his account within 14 days if he dislikes the service or the phone and all he has to pay is the charges for airtime he used.
    not only am I experiencing the same issues as others, my 'tooth shipped defective. Didn't work right out the box. The RMA proceedure is annoying because I got to return and THEN REORDER. I might just order thru Sprint so as to never go thru that again.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Just wondering...many of the people reporting continuous resets seems to have upgraded by syncing their old T600 profile to the T650. I started completely from scratch, and I have ZERO problems with spontaneous resets. Any of you reset-ridden folks...does that also happen when you do a clean install?
    Quote Originally Posted by awesterink
    I started completely from scratch, and I have ZERO problems with spontaneous resets.
    Same here.
    Gregg G. - New Orleans, LA
    Treo 700p on Sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by GADzilla
    Same here.
    Are people just syncing with a T600 profile? That's a pretty amateur move. I would have thought that self-proclaimed power users wouldn't do something like that.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12