Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    I love it. The clip swivels and locks at various angles... I got one and almost everyone else in my office who has a treo got one when they saw mine... (& there are lots of them in my office!! They either have BB's or the Treo)
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anastrophe
    the treo 600 case will work on the 650, just for reference. it's a tiny bit tight, but the aluminum is easily 'stressed' outward so it's not quite so snug.

just geet the innopocket and snip off the keyboard cover. works the same and less modification to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by texascanuck
    that looks nice! i need the 650 now
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    I like my Sena Case....
    Quote Originally Posted by 650nut
    I love it. The clip swivels and locks at various angles... I got one and almost everyone else in my office who has a treo got one when they saw mine... (& there are lots of them in my office!! They either have BB's or the Treo)
    650nut,

How snug is this case? Could I stuff a Treo in it if the Treo were also in an ivolution case? Strange question, I know. I'm getting an ivolution case, but I want a second one that can hold both the Treo and then ivolution when I carry my Treo in my laptop bag (daily to and from work).

Thanks,
    It's a nice fit, not skin tight. I don't know much about the ivolution case but I don't think you could fit another case inside this with your phone....

I just took another look at mine, I can slide about 4-5 credit cards in behind it while the 650 is in the case.... That seems to take it to about maximum capacity... Dunno if that helps.
    That does help. Thanks.
    nutshell or innopocket for me
    Last edited by Thunder God; 02/13/2005 at 06:13 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    I just had to add my solution as an option: I am using a iPod slip case. Designed for the 20-40 MB iPods, it fits great. The width is perfect and the length allows for the flashing phone light to just barely be visible, while protecting the camera lens on the other side.

I read about it on another TC post and tried it out. I'm happy with it.
    --Just got my Treo 650 on Valentines day. Now my Sony UX50 and Nokia 6820 are in the dresser resting comfortably next to my socks Unlocked gsm. Hardware:A Firmware:01.14 Software:Treo650-1.05-ROW Palm OS:Garnet v. 5.4.5 ...in case you were wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder God
    nutshell or innopocket for me
    Hi,

I have the innopocket, but am seriously thinking about replacing with the CoverTec or Bellagio Lateral. I've just upgraded from a T3 and Innopocket's case for it was perfect. The 650's makes it look (needlessly) portly, and the cutout over the navigator keys makes it too difficult to power up/down, or use the 5-way pad. Its a disappointment - I've seen the company do better.

Thanks,
    Matt
    I have detailed files.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgerry11
    Does anyone know if the door on the innopocket metal case folds far enough back to allow easy thumb typing. It would be a huge problem if it only opened flat (180 deg). Does anyone agree with me on this ? Thanks J
    Mine should be here Tuesday... will let you know.
    Ok here is my dillema. I Do not like the look of cases on cell phones or palms but reading here has made me paranoid in the fact that we should protect the screen as much as possible in case you drop the 650.

http://store.treocentral.com/content...ories/4-22.htm
    Flip Lid Cases. Not sure if i want to go this route as when I take out the device to use the phone feature, I don't want to be holding the flap nor would i Like it to be hovering over my head

http://store.treocentral.com/content...ories/4-20.htm
    Form Fit Cases. Seeing that these only contain a thin plastic covering the screen, it does not seems to be offering much protection if dropped. And considering my statement above about hating the look of cases but having a need to protect the screen, then not sure if this is the right one for me as protection is not that effective. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

http://store.treocentral.com/content...ories/4-25.htm
    Pouch Cases. This seems like the most likely candidate as I will be able to protect the screen with leather as opposed to a thin plastic. I can hold it rather than place in my pocket (like what i normally do with my previous cell phone, I have a habit of holding my keys and phone). Plus better to hold it rather than put in your pants cause of this:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=radiation

And, when the phone rings, i can simply take it out of the pouch and talk on it in its nekkid form and be able to show it off

Question: How big would the 650 be with a pouch case? ie....would it be significantly bigger to fit into your pants pocket if I choose to?
    Quote Originally Posted by plong
    I got that, too, when I pre-ordered my T650, but I'm returning it. The front of the case is too far down. It covers the top edge of the screen and the microphone holes. Maybe just one bad one, but I think I'll get something else.
    Are other people finding this to be true as well?
    I've been using the P1 Leather Latch holster since I got my 650. I like the way it keeps everything open and easy to use, but I don't like the way it keeps everything open and easy to scratch. I've got the original "cut-to-fit" screen protector on and thank goodness, or my screen would be permanently damaged by now. There are lots of scratches and scuffs on my phone and I'm getting tired of it. I'm looking for a better case, but it MUST have the flixability of this one (i.e. adjustable angle when clipped to the belt). I'd like to get something with a flip to cover the front of the phone, these magnet closures seem nice on the leather cases, the aluminum case from Innopocket also looks nice. My worry with the aluminum case is that it would get all scuffed up and scratched when I drop it and eventually not look too nice, while the leather cases should absorb the impact a little better and not look too much worse. The Innopocket's belt clip button would need to be modified so it could be carried horizontally though, as that's how I normally carry my phone.

I don't want anything that will make using the screen or the keyboard a challenge. A plastic cover would probably annoy me. I think I want the front of the phone completely uncovered when the case is open. The Krusell looks like my best bet right now, but there's a plastic cover over the keyboard. Does anyone know how this Multidapt thing works? It doesn't look like the button-clip option allows for horizontal carry. Does the Big clip twist on thing work for horizontal carry? That would probably work if it does. I could try cutting away part (or most) of the plastic cover over the keyboard, hopefully that wouldn't compromise the integrity of the case too much. Why didn't they just make the leather cover the bottom of the phone to keep it in (not leaving the corners open as they've done) and ditch the plastic altogether?

Anyway. Comments, suggestions, advice, etc. appreciated.
    Ordered a custom Vaja case... Bill came out around $160 shipped (had my name engraved). Took two weeks to arrive... I personally think it was worth it - just the feel and smell (yeah - smell) ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolling Donut
    Ordered a custom Vaja case... Bill came out around $160 shipped (had my name engraved). Took two weeks to arrive... I personally think it was worth it - just the feel and smell (yeah - smell) ^_^
    The Vaja's are crazy expensive but really nice too. I love mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Cat
    I've been using the P1 Leather Latch holster since I got my 650. I like the way it keeps everything open and easy to use, but I don't like the way it keeps everything open and easy to scratch.
    I don't understand -- isn't only the side of the Treo exposed? The Treo screen isn't exposed at all, is it?
    Agree with donut - the smell of my Vaja t65 case just kills me every time! Luv the smell and touch of the case. The case is out of the way for all Treo functions, and looks incredible! Worth every $!!
    SENA flip case. Great protection and fit. Love the flip cover as it reminds me of the simple and effective cover from my old Zire.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast