Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    I sent this one back to treocentral.com as it was very poor fitting! Too bad as it was well-made although a little to thick in the back.

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../4-22--132.htm
    Thank you for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by awesterink
    Not an agenda. That's the freeware Today utility that looks in the standard calendar and tasks DB for info.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...rREF=&siteid=1
    tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
    I got the Nutshell, and with Keyguard, it's a great case.
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFan
    I just can't justify/understand a case that exposes the screen and keyboard when I wear it on my hip....
    Me neither. I use a leather pouch with swivel beltclip, left over from my Kyocera 7135 days. It protects the T650. It is easy and convenient.

As for those flip cases, vertical, top or bottom flip, I find them silly and unfunctional if I want to use the phone without the headset.
    I have the treo formfit case, and although the krusell classic looks a much nicer version, I'm tired of poking through plastic in the corner of the screen. I decided to order this other krusell case Krusell S-Wide

I like the way you can loop your belt through the case, so the treo will not be sittiing so far away from your hip.

It does mean I have to remove the phone, but I have egrips now, so this should work for me.

Clue
    Those are nice cases, I especially like that fact that you can take off the clip completely. But in the mean time - like Cluemeister - I have come to hate cases with a plastic covering over the screen, it makes using the stylus a pain. I went for the Sena case without flip cover instead (pre-order), and use a Boxwave screen protector.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluemeister
    I have the treo formfit case, and although the krusell classic looks a much nicer version, I'm tired of poking through plastic in the corner of the screen. I decided to order this other krusell case Krusell S-Wide

I like the way you can loop your belt through the case, so the treo will not be sittiing so far away from your hip.

It does mean I have to remove the phone, but I have egrips now, so this should work for me.

Clue
    Clue,
    Is it just the very edge of the corners or all along the sides of the screen that is difficult to use with the stylus?
    Quote Originally Posted by meonline
    Clue,
    Is it just the very edge of the corners or all along the sides of the screen that is difficult to use with the stylus?

There are three difficult things to get to with the form fit case. The first, and most frustrating for me, is the option button (to the left of the z key). That is where the plastic meets the leather, and it's hard to press the option key because of this infringement. I use that key ALOT, and it's a small frustration that has built up.

The second thing that is problematic is the very top of the screen. Some apps require you to use the stylus at the top of the screen, and the plastic stretches across here. When you press the plastic, it's a little harder to get to the top edge of the screen, again because this area of the plastic is near the leather. You feel like you're going to poke through the plastic sometimes.

The third thing is the bottom row of the screen, but this is minor, as the leather is not in this area.

Does that answer your question?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluemeister
    There are three difficult things to get to with the form fit case. The first, and most frustrating for me, is the option button (to the left of the z key). That is where the plastic meets the leather, and it's hard to press the option key because of this infringement. I use that key ALOT, and it's a small frustration that has built up.

The second thing that is problematic is the very top of the screen. Some apps require you to use the stylus at the top of the screen, and the plastic stretches across here. When you press the plastic, it's a little harder to get to the top edge of the screen, again because this area of the plastic is near the leather. You feel like you're going to poke through the plastic sometimes.

The third thing is the bottom row of the screen, but this is minor, as the leather is not in this area.

Does that answer your question?

Yes, It does answere my questions. Thanks. I think I will be getting the Sena flip down case. Trying to decide on whether to get black, or the black-blue version!
    Quote Originally Posted by meonline
    Yes, It does answere my questions. Thanks. I think I will be getting the Sena flip down case. Trying to decide on whether to get black, or the black-blue version!
    I ordered one of each . Two 650's in the family. So far, The sena looks to be the best solution for using from the belt with full functionality and protection. I work in a service environment and just can't have the face exposed. I'm currently using a leather pouch, but it sometimes answers the phone as I'm taking the it out. I'm just hoping the pull down flap can be folded back while talking on the phone and doesn't look goofy...lol.
    re: form fit leather cases

with a think plastic film covering your entire phone front, your touchscreen won't respond to stlus taps (well, not gentle taps anayway). I find that counterproductive to what I purchased my T650 for; a balanced combination of hard keyboard and touch screen.
    sorry about the typos

re: form fit leather cases

with a thick plastic film tightly covering your entire phone front, your touchscreen won't respond to stylus taps (well, not gentle taps anayway). I find that counterproductive to what I purchased my T650 for; a balanced combination of hard keyboard and touch screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    any pictures avialbe?
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi

TC store has been out of them forever and they are made in like New Zealand or something. Where did you get yours?
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder God
    any pictures avialbe?
    http://tuff-as-nuts.com/Treo-650-belt-case.html
    Quote Originally Posted by smartphone
    been using this for my 600 now 650. nice slim, very protective. easily slips in and out and isn't cumbersome. http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...nMore=M9129G/A

650 and 600 - same size as the ipod...
    Have you ever had it slip out accidentally? A year or two ago, I made the mistake of running after someone while I had my ipod in that kind of case -- the ipod bounced out, fell over a ledge and went down about 20 feet, and broke to pieces! So far, I haven't had the heart to replace it ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    here're ours
    dutchtrumpet, thanks for these photos! Not many have opted for the Vaja flip cases, but I think they are cool. Love seeing actual photos...
    http://www.gizmoskin.com/6001.jpg
    http://www.gizmoskin.com/6003.jpg

Same guy who sells it for 39.95 on his site sells it for half that on his ebay auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5750090224
    That's a really nice case; great find. Do you have one? Is the quality as good as the pics?