Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Which is better, Crystal Clear, or anti glare? Anyone use them both? I think I like the slim design of the krussel classic myself. How does the plastic effect the fuction of the stylus, and the buttons? Any reall issues there, or is it just "not as clear?"

Right now I'm caseless, and screen protectorless. I hate having to slide it in and out of my pocket like that. I just know that screen will get scratched!
    crystal clear is by far better for me. Do you like the way the screen looks bare? I do. Glare never seemed to be a problem for me. I tried both and the anti glare, I thought, made the screen look washed out.
    I tried both. Whichever one I have one at the time, that's the one I like best .

I'm currently using the Anti-Glare. It is perhaps a bit washed out, but at the same time it adds a certain understated quality to the screen. A plus of the Anti-Glare is that it does not show finger smudges at all. A minus would be that to me, the Anti-Glare seems to pick up tiny little "scratches" that look like tiny dust particles...but I actually think they are scratches on the outside skin of the protector.

The Crystal-Clear is just that...I pretty much see no difference with it on or off, it is that clear.
    With the Vaja case PA31 (the one with the flip cover) how does one access the 650's camera? Do you bend the cover really far back or do you have to remove the treo from the case to expose the lens?
    thanks
    L.
    I liked my stock case from my 600. This one i found on ebay is basicly the same case but in leather and has a magnetic flip lock. It also has a swivel belt clip...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting
    Does anyone know if the door on the innopocket metal case folds far enough back to allow easy thumb typing. It would be a huge problem if it only opened flat (180 deg). Does anyone agree with me on this ? Thanks J
    Just got my new Piel Frama flipcase. Class act -- loved the one I had for my 600, and glad to have a new one for my 650.

http://www.pielframa.com/menu_treo650.htm
    I also received my 650 case from Piel Frama today. Very nice. Magnetic closure, and the leather is extremely soft. The bottom is wide open for power or the sync cable, the case back bends down far enough for the camera to be exposed.

Brian
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=67037
    I posted my Flexwave experience over there- Similar to the S600. I don't think you could combine two cases into one- the skin cases are thicker than you think- and I don't think you can fit a skinned treo in another case.
    I've had my ipod case for over a year. Pull my phone in and out 50 times a day. Have never broken the clip. I also use it with egrips, and yes not a good solution together. So I just use one strip of egrips on the side and one on the back. Not all three sides. Start with just the egrips on the back and see how you like it. Still haven't found a better solution. The height isn't an issue. in fact, it's perfect as you can still see the LED with the treo in the case. And it's still slim..
    I have the Bellagio Open Face Case for the 650 It is a perfect fit and has all the fittings and openings for the camera and the speaker. The only downside is the swivel clip which is annoying because whenever I sit down and then stand up it always seems to come dis attach from the belt clip.

By the way does anyone have any ideas for mounting the 650 in the car without the hastle of the whole car kit?
    I had received an email asking what color my Piel Frama case was.

I'll post it (a pic) here. It's Piel's tan color. I was able to also get a matching ipod case of the same material and color. Exchangeable belt clips.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Check out this thread: http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=65756

The new Sensa case for 650 look pretty cool, however, I wish they would include more pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by acajigas
    I think a shoe box with a belt clip will work just fine.

Al
    a nike one?
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    I have been looking for a case with a cover that flips down while the phone is being used, and was also removable. I had an EB Slipper case for my i300 (that I also used for my i330) in which the leather flip attached at the bottom and was held at the top by two strong magnets. I LOVED IT! The phone rings, take the phone off your belt, a flip of the wrist and the flap opened, and answer the phone. And no, it didn't always come undone during the day. The magnets were strong. Anyway, I have been looking for a similar case for the T650.

Sena makes a beautiful case for the T600 that fits the bill. (LINK) I emailed in they indicate they may offer it for the T650 in the future, and was not available for preorder.

In the meantime, I was given a link to a case which is now available of preorder for the T650 which has similar characteristics, except it is not "convertible" in that the flap can't be removed. (LINK) It is called "Magnet-flipper case". Anyway, excuse me in advance if this has already been mentioned, but I haven't seen anything about here at TC. Ordered one today. Says it will ship 2/2/2005 and will follow up with a review when I get it.

Edit: And the best part, if you preorder it, it is 20% off, which is $37.59
    Last edited by shadowboxer; 01/10/2005 at 04:32 PM.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    I am using a modded (dremel) Treo 600 Aluminum Hard Case until my Innopocket Treo 650 Aluminum Hard Case arrives....
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    I have been looking for a case with a cover that flips down while the phone is being used, and was also removable. I had an EB Slipper case for my i300 (that I also used for my i330) in which the leather flip attached at the bottom and was held at the top by two strong magnets. I LOVED IT! The phone rings, take the phone off your belt, a flip of the wrist and the flap opened, and answer the phone. And no, it didn't always come undone during the day. The magnets were strong. Anyway, I have been looking for a similar case for the T650.

Sena makes a beautiful case for the T600 that fits the bill. (LINK) I emailed in they indicate they may offer it for the T650 in the future, and was not available for preorder.

In the meantime, I was given a link to a case which is now available of preorder for the T650 which has similar characteristics, except it is not "convertible" in that the flap can't be removed. (LINK) It is called "Magnet-flipper case". Anyway, excuse me in advance if this has already been mentioned, but I haven't seen anything about here at TC. Ordered one today. Says it will ship 2/2/2005 and will follow up with a review when I get it.

Edit: And the best part, if you preorder it, it is 20% off, which is $37.59
    that is a very nice case. i hope it is available for the 650
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    I just recieved my new Boxwave skin in Black.. I really like it alot!! The tooling is PERFECT.. everything is aligned the way it should be.. CUSTOM FIT.

The only knock: the piece collects dust and in black it shows a bit more...kind of like black jean look that slightly work..its really not that bad really.

The other thing is teh white plastive screwed clip is all nylon plastic.. i can see in time the male threading wearing out and soon it might be unuseable...

BUT OVERALL I LOVE IT.
    Can anyone please tell me what the Agenda software is that is pictured in anastrophe's post in this thread? The post was about cases, but this caught my eye. I'm a new Treo user, and this looks real nice!

Here's a direct link to the image:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/at...achmentid=4913

Thanks in advance!
    Not an agenda. That's the freeware Today utility that looks in the standard calendar and tasks DB for info.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...rREF=&siteid=1
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast